삼 - 3

✿ Birthday✿1

✿ Birthday✿
1.2k Words
_____________ ★_____________

Jungkook was almost done with the lunch with Mr Kim when his phone ring in his pocket. He scoop it in his hand and look at the caller, it was an unknown number. He pick up the call and a voice spoke from another side.

??

Hello, is this umm..jaeguk's parents?

Jungkook again look at the caller then he speak.

Jungkook:

Who are you? Where's my son?

Taehyung:

Don't worry, I'm front of the Dior , i found your son inside the mall, alone, how can you leave your son alone in a mall? Please come quickly.

Jungkook grip his phone tightly, said goodbye to Daehyun and run towards the car, ordering the driver to drive towards the mall.

Soon he arrive front of the mall and look around then his eyes fall on a figure carring his son and bouncing him lightly, he let out a breath he was holding till forever and walk towards them.

Tae: you're sho hanshommm, aww i lob your shmileee....

Jungkook heard how sweetly the boy speak to his son and how his son giggle loudly, a smile also found it's way to Jungkook's lips.

JK: excuse me!

As soon as the boy turn around Jungkook's smile falter, he was caught off guard by the beauty of the boy, he was too beautiful to be real, straight out of the Disney. For some reason jungkook liked how Jaeguk was playing with the boy's hair who was glaring at Jungkook.

Taehyung look at the men and frown when he didn't move, the men is handsome like- wait! Stop! Taehyung scold himself in mind and walk closer to jungkook.

Tae : how irresponsible! How can you leave your son like this? Is shopping more important then your son?

His voice bring jungkook back to earth. Jungkook took Jaeguk from Taehyung and said

JK: sorry for bothering you, he was with his babysitter.

Jungkook look around when he didn't find Bora, he gritt his teeth in anger.

Tae: he could have been lost! Don't leave him with this babysitter again.

Jungkook didn't said anything just nod a little, he actually like how this unknown boy was worried for his son.

Tae: okie baby, I'll go now, bye bye.

Taehyung wave his hand towards the toddler who squirm in his father's grip.