스물 하나-21

Enjoy 💜
Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

Enjoy 💜 Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

✿ Ecstatic ✿
3.1k words
____________★____________

After 30 minutes of driving jungkook pull inside the underground parking of the headquarter. He park the car and look beside him, taehyung's beautiful sleeping face came in view. Jungkook get off the car and walk to the other side and again pick taehyung up in his arms.

He walk into the lift and went to his office at the top floor. As he reaches there Jun approach him who was waiting by the door of his office room.

Jun: boss, Dino said he'll stay the night with Jaeguk, you can have you time.

Jun said with a stright face as Jungkook blink and cursed dino when he understand what that brat actually meant by that.

JK: okay then, it's almost midnight, you can go home or join others.

Jun step back and nod, he's a little uptight always.

Jun: good night boss.

Jungkook nod and walk inside the office and close the door behind leaving jun, a teasing smile appears on his lips as he turn to the guards.

Jun: leave the floor everyone.

The 20 guards did as jun ordered, though they were a little hesitant but left anyway and Jun also follow them leaving the floor empty.

Inside the office jungkook laid taehyung on the sofa and unlock the secret bedroom attached to his office where he sleeps sometimes.

Jungkook went back to taehyung and took him to the bedroom, place him on the soft bed

Jungkook went back to taehyung and took him to the bedroom, place him on the soft bed. Taehyung was looking exhausted and worn out. After jungkook properly tucked him under the thick blanket jungkook sit beside him.

Jungkook reached his hand to taehyung's hair and comb them slowly, he just realised that he missed taehyung more than he thought. His eyes roam around taehyung's face and soon it found it's way to taehyung's lips, a sudden urge to kiss him arises within jungkook but gritt his teeth and  get up from the bed. He was about to walk away when he felt a weak grip on his fingers.