이십 삼 -23

✿ Birthday Lunch ✿1

✿ Birthday Lunch ✿
1.2K words
____________★____________

The week went by in a blink and jaeguk's birthday come, it's today, 22nd March. It was now a little warm outside, as jaeguk wanted to celebrate his birthday at the backyard, they have a big garden there, it was big. So jungkook called the decorators in the morning and start decorating the garden.

Inside the house a overly excited jaeguk was running around, it was almost lunch time and the party is in the evening so taehyung invite everyone, his parents, namjin couple, yoonmin couple for lunch.

Jin and namjoon was already there to help taehyung, Jimin and yoongi was running late because of yoongi's work.

Jin: tae, this is my first time coming to the Jeon Mansion and God, this house is so beautiful.

Jin exclaimed, he was helping the chef in the kitchen and taehyung was feeding jaeguk lunch. Jungkook and namjoon was in the backyard.

Tae: my reaction was just the same as you when I come here for the first time.

Both laugh at the same time.

JG: mamma, you remember to gib googie pizza?

Taehyung nod his head making jaeguk smile then ask

Tae: of course I remember, but can you tell me the spelling of pizza?

JG: P...... I..... T....... Z..... A!

Tae: almost there but it's PIZZA. Now tell me again.

JG: P....I....Z....Z....A!

Tae: that's it, you'll remember right?

Jaeguk nod his head violently, this is what taehyung been doing those days, teaching jaeguk how to spell some words which he can't speak properly and being the fast learner like his father he almost can talk without any barrier.

After jaeguk had lunch he went upstair for a quick nap as he was feeling asleep, by the way he loves sleeping the most after his mamma and dada.

Taehyung and Jin was looking at something in their phone when Jimin and yoongi enter.

JM: sorry we're late guys.

Tae: it's okay, we still have some time before lunch.

YG: where's that little bunny?

Tae: he's sleeping hyung, you can go to his room.

YG: no, let him sleep, he needs energy for evening.

Tae: yes, ohh, jungkook and namjoon hyung is in the backyard, you can go to them if you want.

YG: thanks.

Yoongi walk towards the garden leaving three bestfriend alone in the living room.

JM: so, how's everything going?