이십 -20

Enjoy 💜
Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

Enjoy 💜 Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

✿ Last Prey ✿
2.3k words
____________★____________

Jiwon was still held down by the guards when jungkook walk towards her. A cunning smile playing on his face. He stood closer to her and being up the file front of her.

JK: now let me ask you for the one last time, did you confessed everything?

Jiwon didn't dare to look at jungkook, she's confused as in how did jungkook get the file? Didn't she hand it to that woman already?
JW: j-jungkook please, i-i really l-love yo-

VN: boss, would you like to meet the new guest?

Jungkook look at jiwon up and down, her facial expressions changed again.

JK: okay then, bring her in.

Jungkook ordered and walk back to taehyung who still haven't recovered from the previous shock. Jungkook notice his confusion and place a finger under his chin to making Taehyung face him.

JK: i never thought of betraying you love, you were and you'll always be my one and only. Do you remember I told you once that you won't be able to live in this world if you let everyone walk over you. She did all this in greed and trust me there's more she did then you know.

Taehyung stare at jungkook, now he could see the hurt in Jungkook's eyes, how didn't he notice before? 

JW: KIM TAEHYUNG! DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HE DID TO YOU? HOW HE ABUNDANT YOU?

Taehyung flinch at her sudden voice and look at her. Yes, there's more answers Taehyung need to find out. He needs to know why did jungkook left Taehyung to die alone? Why did everyone he loved once abundant him?

Jungkook grin evilly at her statement, he knew she'd try this and jungkook has already prepared her present for this.

JK: oh jiwon, of course he remember but are you sure what he was told is the truth?

Jiwon's eyes flickered, she tried her best to hide the fear she was feeling again.

After sometime, jiwon finch when someone was thrown inside the room. Her eyes widen in shock when danial's body roll on the floor. One guard was enough for him as he was now just a body, despite still having heartbeat danial was a walking dead now. He has lost counts of how many torturing session he has attended. Everytime someone is getting tortured he feels like they're doing all that with him.

On the other hand Taehyung stilled on his place, he couldn't move a limb, his eyes were fixed on danial who was laying on the floor like a dead body.

Tae: w-what is he doing here? Jungkook?

JK: he's our jiwon's crime partner love, that useless ex of yours is a part of her deeds. Don't ask me love, ask them.

Taehyung again look at jiwon who was staring at danial.