스물셋 -23

Enjoy 💜
Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

Enjoy 💜 Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

✿Water and Fire✿
2.4k words
____________★____________

A burning Passion of need arised between them, jungkook was now on his knees front of the pool lounge chair while taehyung was still half laying on it.

Jungkook's eyes were darted on taehyung who was now again back to his teasing self when he saw how jungkook's expression changed into a soft one. He doesn't like it, not now.

Tae: are you going to keep staring? I'm getting bored now.

Taehyung's words snapped him out, jungkook growl at taehyung and tug taehyung's shorts down in one go, leaving taehyung completely naked. Taehyung reached his hands down to cover himself when jungkook grab his wrist.

JK: don't act shy after provoking me and there's nothing I haven't seen yesterday.

Jungkook lean down and kiss on taehyung's lower abdomen making taehyung gasp in surprise. Jungkook keep kissing his thighs and his belly, taehyung was feeling desperate, he squirm to get jungkook touch his dick but jungkook was too evil to do that. Jungkook intentionally kissed around taehyung's crotch area but didn't touched his dick, it was hard and leaking.

Tae: jungkook please, don't...... don't do this. I need you!

JK: and you think I'll do as you'll say? No baby, you'll do as I say. Now stop being a needy slut and put that mouth on some good use.

Immediately taehyung get off the chair, they exchanged their place as taehyung was now on his knees and jungkook was sitting on the chair. Taehyung look up at jungkook who was still fully dressed. He reached his hand to jungkook's belt, he struggle with the belt but soon he successfully undone it. Taehyung open the button of his pant and unzip the chair, before he pull the pant down taehyung's eyes met with jungkook who lifted a eyesbrow at him.

JK: what are you waiting for?

Taehyung shook his head and finally pull the pant down with his underwear and thus time jungkook's rock hard cock hot taehyung in the face. Taehyung stare at the proudly standing cock front of his eyes. His hand was itching to grab it, his mouth was watering.

JK: don't just stare at it, hold it, it's yours baby. You can do whatever you want with it.

Taehyung gulp as his eyes was shining in excitement. He used to imagine it's size when they used to sleep together 6 years ago. At night without jungkook's knowledge he sometimes has rubbed his boner in taehyung's ass. He has already taken this monster in his ass but wants to have a taste now. Pushing all the thoughts away he grab jungkook's cock with both of his hand and starts pumping up and down, still holding an eye contact with jungkook.

JK: if you don't use that mouth right now, I'll shove it down you throat forcefully.

Taehyung felt a shiver ran down his whole body.