스물 여덟 -28

✿ Confess ✿1

✿ Confess ✿
1.1k words
____________★____________

Taehyung stood outside of jungkook's room silently, he wanted to run away but he can't, he needs to talk to jungkook. He wipe the tear and slowly twist the knob on the door.

He step inside and met with a crashed laptop on the floor, taehyung blink the tears away and walk past it.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed facing the window. Taehyung slowly went to him and sit beside jungkook without any words, jungkook also didn't react.

After 5 minutes of silence taehyung open his phone and give it to jungkook who took the photo still not looking at taehyung. He was angry, on himself, for screaming at taehyung.

Jungkook look down at the phone, it was a whatsapp chat between taehyung and jiwon? Jungkook got curious and read from the start.

Jiwon:

Guess who lose taehyung?

Taehyung:

Who are you?

Jiwon:

You're husband's soon ro be wife.

Taehyung:

You wish bitch!

What do you want now? I told you to not to disturb us.

Jiwon:

Don't be so rude taehyung but guess what jungkook has finally agreed to marry me.

Taehyung:

What nonsense are you barking? Why would jungkook want to marry you now?

Jiwon:

See, no matter how much you love him, you can never win against his parents, his mom, dad loves me, so they've agreed to make me their daughter in law. So good bye to you taehyung and welcome Jeon Jiwon.

Taehyung:

No, jungkook wouldn't leave me, i don't trust you.

Jiwon:

Then Don't, i don't really care. But for your information, right now jungkook is talking with his father about the wedding date and preparation and also about the divorce with you. Please wait patiently for the divorce papers, see ya.

Jungkook grip the phone tightly, almost breaking it. Taehyung was silent, he knows that he was being too much but what can he even do?

Jk: and you believe her? You didn't even make an effort to ask me?