아홉-19

Enjoy 💜
This is the chapter you guys were waiting for. Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

 Don't forget to vote and comment 💚

✿ The Truth ✿
3.5k words
____________★____________

They say, comunication is the key. But sometimes it seems too deficult to even speak a single words. It hurts so much that words deny to come out and then the heart takes over.

Taehyung was broken, confused, angry, relief. He was still in shock that he was about to lost his son and jungkook at the same time. Even though he has already lost jungkook but now everything seems so messed up. Jungkook doesn't act like someone who loves jiwon, not even a bit.

He doesn't know what's truth or what's lie? who's telling the Truth or who's acting? Jiwon was so desperate to get them divorced that she didn't even think about Jungkook's reaction on this vulgar act of her.

She was ready to kill the boy she gave birth, why? Is jungkook that important to her? And at what cost?

Taehyung stood still at the same place, they haven't left the abundant house. He found himself unable to stand anymore as he slowly slid down and sit on the floor.

Jungkook stare at him, he can't see Taehyung like this but he was disappoint and hurt, Taehyung was ready to divorce him? Jungkook sigh and walk closer to taehyung and Crouch down front of him who was looking so broken by everything.

JK: what were you thinking love? Did you really thought she'll let you both go? Just like this? No! Baby you need to understand that you can't handle everything on your own.

Taehyung look up at jungkook whose voice was still calm in this situation and jungkook's heart broke seeing Taehyung like this.

Tae: i-i.... I'm sorry, I was so....so scared. I thought I'll lose gguk!

Jungkook took taehyung's hand in his and speak again.

JK: and what about that divorce papers? I never asked for divorce. Do you know what would've happened if I wasn't here in time?

Taehyung sniff again and wiped the tears as his eyes keep tearing.

Tae: i know everything jungkook please, she told me everything, i know -

JK: you know nothing Kim Taehyung! And you never tried, you believed whatever she said but didn't make an effort to ask me!

Jungkook's voice turn hard, he stand up and look down at Taehyung who was losing his mind and now that jungkook is front of him, he wants to let everything go.

Tae: I DON'T KNOW! I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED JUNGKOOK. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! she said you wanted all this, you wanted to get rid of me. HOW DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO REACT?

Jungkook keep his hand gaze on Taehyung who was breathing heavily between his sobs. Taehyung was tired, he doesn't have the strength to even explain but jungkook felt a rage filled his mind. He understand that Taehyung is living in a big fat misunderstanding and jungkook will clear it all today.