일곱 - 7

✿The Wedding✿1

✿The Wedding✿
1.4k Words
_____________ ★_____________

Taehyung sit inside the car with Jin and Jimin, he was so nervous and scared, one part him wants to break this marriage and run away then the other side telling him to trust Jungkook, even though he doesn't know jungkook that well but this is how a arranged marriage suppose to be right?

Jin Notice his nervousness and speak.

Jin: calm down tae, jungkook is Namjoon's boss, I've heard from him that he's a good guy.

Taehyung only nod in response, that's when the car stopped with a loud screech.

Tae: wha-what happen?

Suddenly someone start banging on the window of back seat where taehyung was, he look at the person, it was Daniel.

JM: don't pull down the glass, he doesn't look good, he's probably drunk.

Taehyung felt a pamg in his heart seeing Daniel like this. He keep telling taehyung to come out, he wants to talk to him but Jin locked his window, refraining him from taking any risk.

Jin: we should get going taehyung, he needs this lesson to learn that never take anyone for granted.

Taehyung look down, eyes about to water when he nod for Jin to start the car.

Tae: I feel like a selfish person.

JM: you're not tae, where was this desparation when you told him so many times to do something, to start working, to not waste his dad's fortune? Even at the party he called you names, front of everyone, front of jungkook. So now stop thinking about him and remember that you're getting married to a men who's hundred times better then Daniel.

Jin: we know that it's not easy for you to forget him, you guys were together for so long but you need to learn when you should back off, it wasn't a problem if he was only poor, that really doesn't matter but him being an irresponsible and taking you for granted, thinking no matter what he do, you'll never leave him is wrong, it's not acceptable. Try to forget this past and think about the future you'll have with jungkook.

Taehyung again didn't said anything, he knows they are right but something was still pulling Taehyung back, but for now he choose to ignore it, maybe oneday he'll totally forgot about Daniel and start accepting jungkook, maybe.

On the other hand, jungkook fidget with the hot packet to keep his hands warm. He was also nervous but thinking about taehyung living with him for the rest of his life makes his nerves calm down a bit. No, he's not in love with taehyung, he likes the boy, taehyung's calmness and sweet nature makes jungkook feel good about him. Jungkook isn't ready to fall in love again.

YG: you know Jaeguk can sense your nervousness, you need to calm down.

Jungkook look at his son, who's sleeping with his thumb inside his mouth. Jungkook warmly smile at his son, everytime he look at his baby, he feels blessed.