A family outing.

Avni paid the cab driver and  entered a small cozy cafe suggested by Neil and saw that Neil and Sam were already seated in a corner seat,She made their way towards them.

"Hi Sam,Hi Neil"She hugged Sam who came to seat beside her,while Neil smiled back at her.

"Hi Avu"Sam hugged her back.

"Ok enough of the pleasantries tell me what should we order"Neil asked as the two of them broke the hug. 

"Hot Chocolate"The two of them said in a perfect sync making Neil chuckle.

"Ok and along with it"He asked again and soon the waiter came,Avni and Sam ordered Pasta with hot chocolate and Neil ordered salad because the series is starting from next week.

They had their lunch enjoying each other's company Avni also clicked a pic of Neil and Sam while Neil was kissing her head and Sam was smilling at the car and they also clicked a selfie of the three of them together. 

"Now where are we going Dadda"Sam asked from Avni's lap as Neil got in the driving seat.

"Garden"Neil replied starting to drive while Sam exclaimed in excitement.

They reached the garden when Sam went on to play at the slides while Avni and Neil sat on the bench nearby.

"I am sorry"Neil apologised while Avni turned towards him startled.

"Neil why are you apologising"She asked completely clueless on why Neil was apologising to her.

"I am so sorry I should have remembered how affected you were by the news last time and I should have been considerate about you"He explained while Avni stayed quite knowing he has more to say.

"And I am also really sorry that I couldn't develop trust between us that you could have share it with me"He finally completed while Avni look at him with wide eyes.

"You heard Abir and Mine's conversation"She asked a little hesitant while he nodded.

"You don't need to apologise Neil its not like I don't trust you but I am introvert and open up to few selected people and it been just a week that we have been married and six months that we have started talking to each other and it takes time for a relationship to build and I have started trusting you as much as I trust you"She said taking his hand in hers while Neil was shocked with her words and relieved too that she trust him,he smiled and keep his other hand on hers,staring at each other.

"Dadda,Avu come here"Sam shouted and Avni diverted her eyes from Neil with a pink hue on her cheek and the two of them made their way to Sam.

"What happened Sam"She asked seeing Sam standing in front of a swing.

"I am not able to sit on the swing can you make me seat"Sam asked,Avni nodded and made her sit on the swing properly and started swinging it slowly making Sam laugh as Neil click their candid pics.