welcome back students

School was finally back in session. My found home, Hogwarts. 

"Merlin Mia! You have gotten taller since I last saw you. What has Draco been feeding you?" Theo asked as measured us, I was now at his nose while last year I was at his lips.

Pansy came running behind me and hugs me. "Mia, oh my gosh you look stunning what the hell happened to you over break?" 

"Nothing at all, I just grew my hair out and tanned." I said as i pulled away from the hug.

This is what I missed the most, my friends. Mattheo and Enzo cut the corner into the Great Hall. Nothing changed about them, typical. Mattheo Riddle, I have fancied him ever since 3rd year when everybody found out I was living with Draco and him and the boys used to come over for games. I used to love just coming into Draco's room for no reason just to see Mattheo. 

"Hello Mia, you look well. How was your summer?" Enzo asked taking his hands out his pocket. 

"You aswell, my summer was the same you know. Reading the whole library a million times." I laughed. I loved to read every summer when I came back to the Malfoy manor my aunt had brand new books in the library. Never the same ones. 

Soon Dumbledore enters the Great Hall and gives the same speech he gives every year.  

I felt a hand go on my shoulder, It was Mattheo. We do this thing every year we guess which kids get Slytherin based on looks. 

"10 galleons that this ginger gets Gryffindor." He said with a smile on his face ear to ear. I haven't seen him smile like that in a while.

"Just because he's a ginger? Be original. I think he is going to get Hufflepuff."

The sorting hat yells out "SLYTHERIN, wow didn't expect that did you kiddo?" 

Me and Mattheo both turn to look at eachother with stunned looks on our face. Everybody let out a loud gasp from our house table. 

After all of the announcements it was finally time to go to our rooms for the first time in 3 months. I missed this place so much and it was our final year. This means we could finally go to the parties on the quidditch field without having to sneak in and now we could throw the first party of the year in our dorms.