new roommate?

Pansy and me practically threw ourselves into our dorm room. We noticed we had an extra bed in there with trunks on it. 

"Whose stuff?" Pansy sat on her bed unpacking while looking back at the two bright pink trunks on the bed.

"Are you guys Mia and Pansy?" A tall girl with long black hair and the most beautiful brown eyes came into the room. Gosh, she was stunning. 

"Yes? Are you the person who is to be moving in?" I asked pointing to the trunks. 

"Yes, im so sorry for the sudden move in. My name is Stella Black. My room has been destroyed so Snape thought it would be best for me to move in here." 

I froze as she pronounced her last name. Black? Like my mothers maiden name. 

"Oh! Well the more the merrier." Pansy said with a big smile on her face. 

"Black? Like Sirius Black?" I couldn't help but ask if this was the girl my mother always talked about. How much she hated her. 

"Yes! That's me. Nobody really knows he's my father but you know. For the best."

"Wow. That's awesome." I said. I didn't want to tell her about my mom just yet. Not the type of icebreaker people used. 'Oh yeah you know my mom? She is a kind of a mass murderer and is the dark lords lapdog.' 

"Yeah. So i hear that you guys are throwing a party tonight? Is it okay if I come?" She asked. She was so polite in everything she did. Hard to believe we were related. 

"Oh yeah that's fine, as long as you are a 3rd year and up." Pansy said. 

"Oh yeah I'm a 5th year." Gosh, she wasn't that young as I thought she was.

"I have to go find Draco and Enzo to get the drinks here. See you guys." I said exiting out of the room. I was really going to find Draco and tell them our cousin was now staying in my room. We knew she went to Hogwarts but we didn't know exactly what she looked like nor her house. We always assumed she was Gryffindor. 

I barged into Draco's room. "Draco. I found out who Stella is." 

"What do you mean? How?" He asked crossing his arms.

"She is now living in me and Pansy's dorm room for Christ sake."

"She's a bloody Slytherin?" 

"Yes! She looks just like Sirius. I don't think she knows who we are."

Draco shook his head and sat onto his bed. "I cant believe it."

"Me either. Is this a good thing? That she isn't being treated like a piece of rubbish?"

"I don't know but we need to start getting ready for this party and we have to keep the boys in check around her. Don't need her feeling uncomfortable." Draco was already in his protective cousin state. The same way he was with me.