Chapter 1

1:34pm...

Maddie's POV;

It was probably the first day in weeks that my mom actually has time for me. She's always busy with work at Teen Vogue or we would go out somewhere like to Chick-Fil-A, but then she would be on a business call for the whole entire time.

Any ways, we were just going out shopping for some typical mother-daughter girly time and I wore a black crop 'Sadie Moon' top with blue high waisted shorts, leopard print vans and a black Homies beanie.

"Mom! Can I take my skateboard?" I yelled from upstairs. "Yeah, sure you can! But hurry up, we're leaving in about 10 minutes!".

I searched around my cosy "tumblr style" bedroom for my pink pennyboard, thinking about where I possibly could of left it when I usually keep it in my room everytime after I've used it. I walked downstairs to the games room where my brothers were probably playing NBA 2K12 with their friend, Jaden. I searched around the games room and I think I searched everywhere that a skateboard could possibly hide.

"YES. I'm gonna make it! He's got the ball...he shoots...AND HE SCORES!" Moises shouted. "The game's not over yet bro, Teo and I still have a chance of beating you!" Jaden argued. "Pssh, good luck!".

"Moi, Teo, have you seen my skateboard?" I questioned. Of course, they didn't answer me since they were too hypnotized into the game. "HELLOOOOOO!". I waved my hand in front of Moises' face that he shoved away while he sat inbetween Mateo and Jaden. I grabbed the TV remote and paused the game. "MADDIE! What the hell?!" Mateo complained. "Well next time, you guys should answer me. I asked you like 10 times" I know, I over exaggerated.

"What is it?!" Moises said in an annoyed tone. "I can't find my pink pennyboard". "And that's our problem because...." Mateo longed out on 'because'.

"Maddie, are you ready? Let's go." Mom asked from the front door hallway.

"Yeah, in a second!" I answered.

"Guys, I know you know where it is!" I begged. "Maddie, I don't know. You're gonna have to find it yourself". Teo lied. "Plus, you've got like 2. Use the other one". Moises continued. "You freaking broke that one...right, fine. I see how it is. Or I can just go and tell Mom that you guys snuck out of the house to that big party last week?" Yup. That's how I roll, black mailing my brothers haha.

"Okay, Okay! Bro, tell her" Mateo butted in.

I saw Moi and Teo's friend, Jaden laugh a little and I noticed that he just kept staring at me. But he was cute though. His brown curls came out perfectly from the black snapback that he was wearing, then with the black and white baseball tee, black short khakis with white above ankle socks and black vans. Yeah, his style was alright. Different to most boys.

"Next to the old console in the cupboard next to the front door" Moises gave in.

"Good. And um, aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?"

"Madison, Jaden. Jaden, Madison. Our younger sister" Teo introduced.

"Nice to finally meet you. I sometimes hear about you from the guys." Jaden stood up and stuck his hand out that I shoke. "Same here" I said. "And prettier than I imagined" Jaden suddenly said.    

Oh my gosh. I'm blushing. Did Jaden Smith just call me pretty? Me, Madison Johnson?!

"You're 14 right?" Jaden questioned. "Yeah, I...

"Maddie! Come on!" Mom stood at the doorway of the games room and totally inturrupted. "And boys, don't mess up the house while i'm gone" "Yes mom" Moi and Teo answered in unison. "Um, i'll see you guys later" I said as I walked towards leaving the games room. "Bye" The boys answered. "Bye Jaden". "Bye Maddie".

Jaden's POV;

Shit. Maddie's freaking gorgeous. The way she smiles at me is amazing. But is it wrong to go for my best bro's little sister? But it should be fine right, because we are the same age and I mean, it will be wrong to NOT go for someone like her to be honest. I stared at Maddie until I couldn't see her anymore. I've gotta make sure i'm still here when she comes back. I can't wait to get to know her.

"Hey, bro. Eyes over here, than all over my sister." Moises said interuppting my day dream.

"Oh yeah, lets...um, continue the game" I coughed awkwardly trying to act cool and everything. Mateo chuckled at me and said. "Bro, bro, I saw you staring at Maddie as she left. And when we introduced you guys, you were deep in her eyes dude". Shit. Was I that obvious? But I had to cover up. "Nah dude, you've got it all wrong. She's your sister, I wouldn't do that.". "Yeah, yeah, yeah" Moi and Teo said in unison and then chuckled at me.