Chapter 7

We all continued watching for about 2 hours until we got bored.

6:18pm

"Guys, i'm really bored" I stated, turning off the TV.

"Let's play truth or dare" Jaden suggested and we did.

"Okay, who's first?" Mateo asked.

"I'll go first and I pick dare" Kylie bravely said.

"I dare you to prank call someone" I raised my eyebrow and she pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialled a random number.

"Hello?" A boy probably around 18 years old picked up.

"So now you decide to pick up?!" Kylie yelled.

"Huh?" The boy replied, sounding confused.

"You said that you'd call me at that party last week, after you brought me into that bedroom" She lied again, making us all laugh but not too loud.

"Wait, Brianna?" The random boy said.

"Uh, yeah. Finally! You know who I am" Kylie awkwardly agreed.

"Girl, how you been? That night was amazing, you gave me the best bl..." Before the boy could finish his nasty sentence, Kylie hung up and we were all hysterically

laughing while she sat there bright red.

"Oh my gosh, he's nasty" Harmony chuckled.

"Was he actually gonna say what I think he was gonna say?" Jaden asked.

"Ew. Let's not talk about it. Next person" Kylie changed the subject.

"My turn. I pick dare" Harmony happily said.

"I dare you...to kiss Mateo" I ordered, knowing that she'd get annoyed.

Mateo moved his eyebrows up and down at her and we chanted 'DO IT, DO IT' unison, until she gave in.

"Ok, ok" Harmony moved closer and closer to Mateo's face and he did the same and finally their lips touched calmly for about 2 seconds but they actually started getting into it. They were still kissing for about 5 more seconds and we were all cheering.

"Bro, get in there!" Moises yelled.

"Ok guys, that's enough. It's getting kinda gross" Bobbie announced. Harmony and Teo broke the kiss and looked really embarrassed but were smiling at the same time. Mateo gave Moises a dap and high fived Jaden.

"Actually not as bad as I thought" Harmony whispered to me.

"Well aren't you glad I dared you to do that" I whispered back and giggled.

About 30 minutes later, Bobbie, Kylie and Harmony got picked up and went home, leaving me with Jaden, Moises and Mateo. We stopped playing truth or dare and watched TV again.

6:50pm

"I've gotta go and at least get something for us to eat for dinner, and we can't order pizza because we had it yesterday" Moises explained, standing up.

"Bro, should I come with you?" Teo asked.

"Uh, yeah ok" He answered while putting his jacket on.

"Can I trust you two alone for hour at the most? Moises reassured, pointing his finger at me and Jaden who were cuddling on the couch.

"Yeah, whatever. Just go, i'm starving!" I complained, gently kicking him.

"Okay, bye" Mateo called out from the front door until we heard it shut.