Chapter 4

Oh my. He looked so sexy. We approached each other with a hug and I nodded at Jeffery saying that he could leave.

"Hey" Jaden shyly said. "You look great". Even though I wasn't dressed up much aha.

"Hey, not looking so bad yourself"

"So how are you, after last night?"

I really didn't want Jaden to ask that question. "I'm good, I guess" I just replied with anything. Not wanting to go into detail.

"Wassup bro" Mateo came to the front door, from the kitchen and gave Jaden a dap. "So where are you guys going?".

"Oh, um...I don't, actually know" I answered looking at Jaden, hoping he's going tell me where we were going.

"We're just gonna go around, maybe bowling etc"

"Okay. Maddie, can you just come into the living room with me quickly...I...err....I've gotta show you something" Mateo tried to say.

"Can't it wait until I come back?"

"No, I have to show you now" Mateo pulled me into the living room and shut the door.

"What is it?"

"Look. Be careful when you're with Jaden, he..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, you're my big brother, you're just tryna look out for me blah blah blah. Teo, i've heard it all before" I cut him off and headed to go back to Jaden.

"No, wait! Look, Jaden hasn't always had luck with girls. Not meaning that he can't get them but the problem is he gets too many of them and the girls fall for him so quickly, that they're out of the picture the next week. So just don't rush into things with him ok?". Wow. I never knew that Jaden was like this.

"Yeah, I get you. Thanks" I hugged Mateo and went back to Jaden.

"So what did Teo urgently want to show you?" Jaden curiously asked.

"Oh, i-it's nothing" I quickly said. "Ok, let's go...BYE EVERYONE" I dragged Jaden out the house and we went into his limo.

1:16pm

"So where are we going first? I asked.

"Well, are you hungry?"

"No, not really. I've like just had breakfast"

"Same. So, bowling it is"

"I can't wait, i'm such a pro at bowling!"

"Oh really? Everytime I play bowling at my house, I always win. Babe, you're looking at the strike king"

"Don't flatter yourself! But if you've got a bowling alley at home, why don't we go there instead of paying?"

"To be honest, i've only been to a public bowling alley once in my entire life"

"How comes?"

"Been famous since birth, had the bowling alley probably when Trey was born"

"Ok, so let's just get there and see who's the best shall we?"

"Bring it"

We arrived at the bowling alley and we changed our shoes, then went to our section.

"Ok, you're first" Jaden stated and I stood up, grabbing a blue bowling ball.

"Best is always first" I teased Jaden, proving i'm the best.

"Maddie, haven't you ever heard of best till last?"

"Boy, that saying is bullshit". I was brave on the outside but on the inside, I was nervous and didn't want to mess up infront of Jaden. He smiled at me and stared at me with his cute brown eyes. I took a step forward and swung the bowling ball down the aisle. I closed my eyes waiting for it to knock the pins down....I opened my eyes and no pins were still there.