Chapter 3

Next Morning, 11:46am

I was laying in bed and moved my hand around the side table to find my phone and check the time. Then I saw a text message from Jaden saying 'I'll pick you up at 1 ;)'. I was glad that something would take my mind of what happened last night but to be honest, Austin is now irrelevant to my life.

I hardly remembered what happened after Jaden came into my room, all I remember is him pulling me in for a hug, trying to make me laugh and smile. My stomach started rumbling like hell since I skipped dinner yesterday. I walked to my mirror that was beside my bedroom door before I left and I saw tear stains down the side of my cheeks. I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

My brothers and Mom were sitting on the island chairs eating pancakes with either strawberries and cream, bananas and sugar, or with just chocolate syrup. It look like freaking heaven. I wanted some so badly.

"Good morning everyone" I called out in a moany tone because I was still a bit tired.

"Good morning" Everyone else replied.

"Morning Miss Madison, would you like some pancakes too?" Our chef, Ramsey offered.

"Yes, please. Could I have strawberries and cream?"

"Of course, you can. Coming right up"

I sat down between my Mom and Mateo on the island chairs.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Mom asked, then I noticed that all eyes were on me waiting for my answer.

"It's was okay..I guess. Um, what time did Jaden leave last night?"

"Uh...at about 7:30" Mateo replied, getting up and putting his plate in the sink. Then walking back to sit down.

"Okay. And Mom, Jaden's taking me out today and he's coming to pick me up at 1"

Moises walked out of the kitchen without saying a word. He just did. I wonder what's up with him.

"Ooo, is it a date?" 

"Um...." I hesitated to answer that question because I didn't want Teo thinking that it actually was a date, because knowing him, he'll put a stop to it.

"Thanks Ramsey" I kindly said as he handed me my pancakes. Ugh. They look amazing and I straight away dug in. "No, it's not um...a date. We're just going out for a while that's all. Excuse me". I announced, saying that i'm leaving the room. I took my plate to the living room, where my brother was to talk to him.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked sitting next to him, crossing his legs while he was focused on the TV, flicking through the channels.

"Eh, nothing much. Just still tired"

"Why did you walk out the kitchen like that?" I asked taking another bite of a strawberry.

"Like what?" Moi chuckled, like he didn't know.

"You just walked out, like so fast. You seemed annoyed" I explained, hoping to get a real answer this time. Moi settled down to one channel, he put on MTV music. "Come on, tell me Rico". I called him Rico because I knew that it annoys him.

"I told you not to call me that" 

"Well i'm not gonna stop calling you that, until you tell me what's up with you...Rico?"

Moises took off the TV, I placed my empty plate on the small table and I knew his was about to tell me.

"Ya know, I warned you for Austin not to come over. And you said that you were just gonna talk, become friends and he'd leave. But you saw how stupid he was and he even made you cry. Like, i'm your big brother and I'm supposed to be there looking out for you and I only ever say something's not a good idea, when I know that the outcomes will hurt you. But I can't keep doing that, if you're never gonna listen to me". Wow. That was deep.

"I know, I know. I was stupid to even think of wanting to become friends with him again. And i'm sorry. I'll listen to you more often....now that I think about it, you're sounding like my dad"  I giggled and Moises laughed with me too.

"Well, I gotta go upstairs and get ready" I left the room and walked towards the steps then Moi called out...

"Maddie, you forgot your plate!"

"Be an amazing bro and take it for me pleaseeeee, I gotta get ready. Jaden will be here in about 45 minutes!"

"The things I do for you Mads"

I hurried into my bathroom to have a quick shower and I put on my bathrobe, then logged into Skype and texted my 3 best friends, Bobbie, Harmony and Kylie to come online and help me choose what to wear.

"Hey girl, wassup?" Bobbie hollered.

"Guys, you've gotta help me. I really don't know what to wear and Jaden will be in in half an hour. And it can be like really made up, I've gotta be dressed down but still presentable"

"Okay. Start with leggings. Those will work" Kylie advised and got a pair of leggings and put them on my bed.

"And Timbs! You look hot in Timbs" Harmony complemented and I knew that I rocked my Timberland boots aha.

"Thanks girl. Bobbie?"

"Okay. So far, so good. Grab just an old tee or something that will suit that blue fannel shirt that I lent you"

"Awesome. Ok, let me go change into them quickly. I'll be like 3 minutes tops"

12:42pm

"How does it look?" I twirled around and flipped my hair, my now straightned hair front and back.

"Honey, the outfit is working on you!" Bobbie squealed.

"Thanks Bobs. Ok, i'll call you guys later and to tell you all about it. Thanks for helping you, y'all are the best"

"No problem Maddie, much love. Mwah" Kylie said and logged off.

"Bye girl, have fun!" Harmony replied and logged off too.

"Mads, hope you have with Jaden. Can't wait to hear all the deets when you get back"

"Ok. Later Bobbie, love ya!"

"Love you too! Lates"

Bobbie logged off and I began putting on my make up and brushing my hair. I got a text message from Jaden saying 'I'll be at yours in about 10' and I replied with 'Okay. I can't wait'. I walked over to my mirror and took an outfit of the day picture and posted it on Instagram. I did about 10 minutes of searching through my phone, taking Instagram selfies, doing a few keeks and gifs until Jeffery called, 'Miss Madison, Mr Jaden is here for you'.

I grabbed my phone and some money, and put it into the pocket of my leggings. Then headed downstairs and Jaden smiled at me when he saw me coming. He stood there wearing black and white zebra print pants, with a black MSFTS tee, black vans and a black beanie.