Am Sorry😭😭😭

I really don't know what to do in this story...

Whenever I tried to think of a plot it would feel too lackluster or outright stupid... So for the time being

I'm putting this story on hold... Maybe even dropped...

Some of you may be mad... I too am mad at myself to be unable to continue this story, I always hated seeing promising stories being dropped and the reason why I write this were to give people something to read...

But I failed...

The reason why it is so hard is because I need to make a new plot while still making sure it is accurate to the original story, so I need to make an entirely brand new story for the world

Added with the fact that I still had school make it hard to write...

The status of this book will be stuck in indefinite hiatus.

Until I find the inspiration I won't be updating this fic.

In the mean time I will work on my other book and would probably make another book... There are currently some draft that I have to replace this fic with.

1. I Am (Not) The Devil (Fate Series)
In this fanfic where some dude (Y/n) got sent to the fate universe in the body of Lucifer, I will make it so Y/n could switch between Lucifer before and after rebelling.

Lucifer demonic appearance will be his SMT/Persona one while his angelic appearance will look like Helel Ben Sahar from GBF.

And of course Y/n would be OP.

2. Ember In Teyvat (Bleach x Genshin)
In this one Y/n would get the powers and ability of the Genryusai Yamamoto off the bat, he would be OP yes but he would have trouble controlling such power.

3. A Doctor Surpassing Death (HSR)
In this fic Y/n is a healer/doctor that could practically cure seemingly anything...

4. Harem Protagonist (Hentai)
A fusion between a lot of hentai universe, Y/n here would save girl from being NTR'd or even stealing the girls before they dated their MC. You guys could recommend some hentai doujins... But please choose the one in a more modern setting.

I don't want to write smut about goblins or orc... Yet

5. Hero Ga Kill! (Fate x Akame Ga Kill)
Basically Y/n given the power of class cards being thrown in the world of Akame Ga Kill, it is still undecided where and when he will be dropped. Heck, he could be a psrt of Esdeath past for all I care.

If any of you had any idea then don't be afraid to give me some...

BTW... I downloaded Tumblr again and I've been wondering... Should I post some headcannon over there? Like, it would be easier to make...

Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Probably... Wait until then.