🖤❤️ - Notes

Moon walked downstairs and looked at Sun who stood next to the counter in the kitchen. He was holding a small paper card in his hands. The back of the card had a sunset with mainly dark blue and orange tones.

"What's that?" Moon asked.

"A weird note... I found it on the counter here. I don't remember it being here," Sun mentioned slowly.

"Can I see?"

Sun passed the note to Moon, the card was made of thick cardstock. It had some sort of thin clear plastic finish on top. The writing was inked cursive. The actual words were a bit chilling. It spoke lightly of Solar, but it was most likely directed to Moon. There was no name or return address.

𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮, 𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽.

"What the..." Moon ruffled his eyebrows as he read the short note. He could admit it was very nice writing.

"What's happening?" Sun asked nervously.

"I'm not sure."

Moon was extremely confused on how and why they came here. Who would even go to the extent of doing this? Especially in this way.

Moon set the note aside, placing it on top of the fridge. He's best not to think about it right now especially with what is happening currently. Moon walked back into his own room to check on Solar. He had to admit he was worried about the what if's.

He sat next to Solar and patted his shoulder, being careful not to wake him. He loved how peaceful he looked. It caught him in a trance for a moment before he blinked it away. He stood up and left him to let him sleep.

He could admit he was very troubled by the whole thing. The person he cared for most was being abused and he was never told until now.

How did I not notice the signs? It seems so obvious now.

(321)