Chapter 1

Thank you for clicking on the story again. If possible, please leave a vote and comment for me~ ❤️

2023 Seoul

"I know, honey. This sucks a lot."

Seoyeon claimed, holding her phone closed to her right ear while using her other hand to rub the fabric of the clothes, checking whether it's comfortable or not.

She let out a small laugh when she heard what her friend said on the other line. She walked slowly, busy checking the newly released items of the shop. A few bodyguards followed her by her back.

"Oh by the way, I just saw something really cute!!" She let a squeal and startled people around her, but she gives no care about it.

"And what is it?"

"Baby clothes!" Seoyeon replied to her friend's question. "They're so small, so cute and so comfortable! Oh how I wish Taehyungie and V can turn back into a baby."

"Well, even they turned back to a baby, they still have their cold personality and cocky attitude. The baby clothes won't even look cute on them."

Seoyeon let out a small sigh after her friend's statement. She couldn't help but agree with it.

Seoyeon and her husband did spend a lot of time to deal with their sons. They got matured too fast. She thought she could enjoy her time, babying the baby but luck wasn't on her side. She gave birth to two babies that acts like a grown up man at the age of five.

"Oh how I wish I gave birth to normal baby. First Seokjin, then Namjoon and Taehyung and V as well, why all of them get mature so fast?" Seoyeon cried out. She again let out a squeal when she spotted a few pairs of baby shoes and plushies at the corner of the shop.

She rushed towards the baby area, picking up the baby shoes and constantly squealing at how cute they look.

"Well that's your destiny. Deal with it."

Seoyeon rolled her eyes. "Guess what? I will buy the baby items even though I have no baby in my house. I'm going to just look at them and make my day better." She said and passed the shoes to her bodyguard. The man got her signal as he quickly took a small trolley while the woman started putting every baby shoes, clothes, plushie, baby napkins and anything related to baby inside the trolley.

"I don't understand you. But whatever, I have to go now. I haven't finished watching my movie so, bye!"

"Bye." Seoyeon said before she hung up the call. She puts her phone back to her handbag, letting out a satisfied sigh when she noticed she almost bought all baby items in the shop.

She fished out the black card in her purse and handed to her bodyguard. "Help me pay for it. I'll be outside of the shop to have some fresh air."

The bodyguard nodded his head and accepted the card. "Yes, your majesty."

Seoyeon walked out of the shop after she took out her sunglasses from her handbag. Sun shines onto her. Although right now vampire has already gotten used to sunlight, she still doesn't like how sunlight shines on her eyes.

She let out a soft groan, started walking back and forth from the end of the shop to the front of the shop. There's not much people walking in the street right now so she's basically walking alone, enjoying her own time.

"Ma..."

Seoyeon's steps came to a halt when she heard a soft voice speaking. Once her steps stopped, the voice also stopped. Her eyebrows creased to a frown. She rubbed the nape of her neck, began questioning herself, "Did I hear it wrongly?"

She shrugged and continued walking. A loud whimper was heard this time. Now Seoyeon was sure that there's actually someone around here, not her illusion.

She followed the source of sound, which slowly leaded her to the alley. She halted her steps, "Hello?" She asked.

The whimpers stopped, replaced by another soft voice, "E-Eomma?"

The voice sounded so vulnerable to Seoyeon. And he or she was calling for mother, so he or she is probably a child.

"Where are you?" She asked, walking inside the alley. Taking off her sunglasses for better eyesight, she scanned the alley. Her sensitive nose caught the smell of human.

She was about to move further but a small tug on her skirt stopped her. She looked down, squealing loudly when she saw there's a 1 to 2 year old looking baby, clutching the fabric of her skirt tightly.

The baby has wide doe eyes that makes Seoyeon wonder why the hell they're so wide, chubby baby cheeks that looks so smooth and fair, with faint blush on them, cute button nose plus small but plump red lips. The baby was wearing clothes that looks dirty.

"Oh my! What are you doing here, baby? Where's your mommy?" Seoyeon asked, voice getting high pitched and softer. She crouched down and placed her hands on the baby's shoulder.

"No mwore ma..." The baby muttered, wide eyes filled with tears that were about to fall out soon.

"Why? What happened?" Seoyeon asked.

"Eomma..." The baby's breath hitched as he hiccuped and started sobbing, "dun wan koo..."

"Ohh..." Seoyeon stared at the baby with pity in her eyes. She never understands why there's people who abandoned their child without giving a care. She hates parents who abandoned their child.

The baby continued to cry. Big fat tears rolled down from his cheeks and the baby was busy wiping them with his small hands.

Seoyeon's heart hurt more when she saw the baby crying. How can someone abandoned such a cute baby?

"Your name is Koo?" She asked and placed her hand on the baby's hair, patting it to give some comfort to the baby.

"J-Jungkook..." Jungkook muttered, rubbing his eyes.

After earning a reply from the baby, Seoyeon made a small decision in her heart. Since she loves baby so much and their family got zero financial problem, she's going to take this baby home and raise him up.

"Koo, do you want another eomma?" Seoyeon asked.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. Seoyeon let out a small laugh at his cute action. She bet the baby doesn't understand what she was saying so she just lifted the baby up and carried him.

What the woman got in return was Jungkook, circling his short arms around her neck.

Seoyeon's heart fluttered, more than how her heart fluttered when she first met her husband after hearing a small whisper from the baby.

"E-Eomma..."

The woman hugged the baby tighter, doesn't care his clothes will dirty hers. "Baby Koo..." she mumbled and spare a glance at the baby.

"Let's go home."