Chapter 18

Jungkook snapped his eyes opened, orbs looking bigger than usual. The room is still dark and seems like he woke up a bit early today. He sits up from the bed, only get stopped by two bulky arms on his body.

He pouted, eyebrows creased to a frown. He used both of his hands to push the arms away. His milky white skin made a large contrast to the tanned skin of the arms, even though the room is dimmed.

After he successfully pushed them away, he looked left then right to check whether his hyung are sleeping well.

Turns out they sleep better than a koala.

Jungkook carefully got down from the bed, short legs struggled to reach the floor. His toes sink inside the soft fur of the carpet, making him sighed in delight.

He smiled widely and started hopping around like a bunny. He hopped towards the headboard of the bed. The comforter that was supposed to cover three of them got kicked away, pooling in the twins' legs.

Little Jungkook pulled the comforter over his hyung's body but below their head, making sure it cover their whole body.

He headed towards the bathroom and started doing his morning routine. Even though Jungkook is already 5 years old, he still couldn't reach the basin. So his hyungie placed a small stool there, just for him to stand up to reach the tap and see the mirror.

He stood on the stool, short hand reached out to take his toothbrush. His toothbrush lied in between the twins' toothbrush, looking extra mini compared to their toothbrush.

He then grabbed the toothpaste, squeezing a small amount of it on his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth after that. He paid extra attention on his bunny teeth, brushing them carefully.

After finishing all the process, he jumped down from the stool and ran out of the room. He opened the bedroom door by his own and closed them without making any noises.

He let out a small gasp when he made eye contact with two guards standing beside the door. "Good morning!!" He greeted them with a smile that showed his bunny teeth.

He's looking absolutely adorable at that moment. Doe eyes turned wide with his cheeks tainted with soft pink blush, lips redder than usual as he just finished brushing his teeth and his nose scrunched up cutely.

The guards felt their heart just got melted by just a glance from the small boy.

"Good morning, your highness." They said.

"Morning morning! Bye bye!!" Jungkook waved them goodbye as he again ran away in full speed. The guards watched him running with worry in their eyes. The boy tend to fell when he runs. But no one can stop him from running nor falling except for his hyungie.

Jungkook headed to the dining area. His smile gone wider when he saw Courtney standing there, placing plates on the table.

"Noona!!" Jungkook called out, running around the maid in circles, "Noona noona noona!! Morning!!" He stopped his tracks and started hopping around.

"Morning, little prince." Courtney said, patting Jungkook's soft hair, "Why so early today?"

"Dunno." Jungkook shook his head, lips pursed into thin line, "Kookie just woke up!"

"I see..." Courtney continued caresses Jungkook's hair. She stared at the boy fondly, "Are you hungry, your highness?"

Jungkook again shook his head in denial. "Wanna have breakfast with hyungie..." he muttered while playing with his fingers.

"Okay, then you'll wait for his majesty-" "Oh! Kookie hasn't said good morning to Rosie yet! Let's go, noona!"

Little Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Courtney's index finger, pulling the maid with him. The maid just sighed in defeat, following the boy without saying anything.

If you have to rank the important things in Jungkook's heart, the twins and Rosie will definitely be in the first place.

🌹🌹🌹

Taehyung and V both waited in the dining area, sitting on the chair impatiently. They woke up without Jungkook in the bed, which's not a very good scene to start the day and when they reached the dining area, the boy's nowhere to be seen.

They knew the boy must be in the garden so they didn't even bother to ask the maid where the boy is.

Taehyung tapped his foot on the floor continuously and instantly earned a groan from the older brother.

"You're so noisy." V complained, glaring at his brother. He used his left foot to step on Taehyung's tapping one, wanted to stop the annoying tapping sound.

Taehyung kicked V's leg away, "I have the rights to entertain myself."

"The way you entertain yourself is disturbing me."

"Do I look like I fucking care?"

"I'm older than you for your information."

"Just five minutes. That five minutes don't give you the privilege to stop me from doing the things I like."

"Just shut the fuck up-"

"What is fuck?"

V stopped in the middle of his sentence when he heard an innocent voice. He looked down, finding Jungkook was already sitting on the chair that placed between him and Taehyung.

"What is fuck?" Jungkook asked again, staring at V for answer.

"Erm..." V looked too dazed to think of an answer to reply Jungkook's question.

Jungkook turned his head and looked at Taehyung for answer. The twins ran through the vocabularies that they've learned in their whole life but they couldn't find a word to lie at the little boy.

"I-It means love!" Taehyung quickly lied.

"Love?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head slightly. He looked down and stared at his little fingers, "B-But just now hyungie said shut the fuck up... Does that means shut the love? Hyungie doesn't love Taetae hyungie?"

Little Jungkook asked, eyes turning teary when he thought of his hyungie not loving each other. He doesn't want that!

Taehyung and V couldn't help but cooed out at the cute face expression of Jungkook, but at the same time they knew they're doomed cause they need to spend many time to explain to the little boy.

"No! Hyungie still loves Taetae hyungie. Don't worry too much." V said and gave a light pat on Jungkook's head.

"B-But-" Jungkook suddenly let out a loud gasp when he saw a plate of pancakes in front of him, "Pancakes!" He squealed loudly.

"Yes, pancakes. Now eat." Taehyung said. He looked up and stared at his older twin. They both sighed in relief.

Thank god Jungkook completely forgot about the fuck thing.