CLANS

! ~DAWNCLAN~!

LEADER-ReedStar-A Tall, Muscular Tom Brown Tabby Tom with a stone-face and dark yellow eyes.

DEPUTY-ShiveringFlame-A Tall, Muscular yet Fluffy Ginger Tabby She-Cat with a scar along her nose and dark blue eyes.

Apprentice, PeachPaw

MEDICINE CAT-VioletFall-A Tall, Fluffy Black Speckled She-Cat with scars along her shoulder and face with violet purple eyes.

MEDICINE APP-HollowPaw- A long-haired brown tabby tom with dark green eyes.

MEDAITOR-DuskStorm-A Tall Muscular Dark Tabby She-Cat with yellowish eyes.

MEDIATOR APP-DalilahPaw-A Small yet Mighty White Mackerel Tabby Ticked Tom with black paws and dark orange eyes.

WARRIORS-

WoodPelt-a brown and cream-colored mackerel stripped tom with a scar along his nose and dark blue eyes.

Apprentice, FalconPaw

HareFlight-A white and orange ticked calico she-cat with a turtle like stub tail and light green eyes.

Apprentice, BeePaw

BeachPounce-A Tall Cream-Colored, tabby tom with a long tail, long teeth, and dark blue eyes.

Apprentice FiercePaw

SootSpots-A Medium sized Sleek Dark Spotted Tom with a white belly, small ears, and yellowish eyes.

Apprentice, HazelPaw

SlateSpot-A Muscular, Radiant blue, gray she-cat with a long slender tail, and dark green eyes.

SwanPatch-A Mostly Cream-Colored gray spotted tom with a long tail, fluffy fur, and green and blue eyes.

Storm Heart-A Small, Scrawny Ragged-Furred Dark Tabby Tom with light blue eyes.

MoonGleam-A Tall, Mysterious looking white and black spotted Tom with long ears and yellowish orange eyes.

NightMoth-A Medium sized fluffy, dark spotted she-cat with sharp teeth and ocean blue eyes.

Apprentice, SagePaw

GorseBelly-A Small Scrawny-Furred White and gray tom with bright yellow eyes and curled ears.

Apprentice, VulturePaw

Bumblebonk-A Fluffy gray tom with long whiskers and yellowish orange eyes.

Apprentice, SlamanderPaw

FireBird-A Tall, Fluffy Ginger She-Cat with a long tail, sharp teeth, and blue and orange eyes.

Apprentice, SilentPaw

APPRENTICES-

FalconPaw-A Small Fluffy Brown Tabby Tom with long whiskers and blueish green eyes.

FiercePaw-A Small Fluffy Tortoiseshell Tom with small paws and greenish blue eyes.

VulturePaw-A large White and brown tabby she-cat with a short fluffy tail and yellow eyes.

HazelPaw-A Small Blueish Gray She-Cat with Violet Purple eyes and a small thin tail.

SilentPaw-A Tall Brown and White Speckled Tom with white ears and yellow eyes.

SlamanderPaw-A Small Fluffy Torbie She-Cat with a really long tail and yellow eyes.

SagePaw-A Medium sized Siamese She-Cat with long whiskers and bright blue eyes.

BeePaw-A Small White and Brown Spotted Tom with a long tail and yellow eyes.