CHAPTER 13

Rain awoke, chomping down a juicy vole as the rest of the cats began to rise in the early morning. DawnThorn has been happier without MountianCreek as close it seems. Maybe it's because of TurtleJaw.

"Morning you all! Ready to head out?" Lime chirped.

"Indeed." MountianCreek inclined his head. The group of cats padded off. TurtleJaw patted his tail on DawnThorn's back.

"You all are in luck! We are at the last landmark already!" Lime chirped. The group of cats raised their heads to see the sun climbing above the horizon and coloring the sky streaks of yellow and maroon, a huge mountain top the shape of a quarter moon stood at the top. The cat's eyes widened with pride.

"Woah..." Surak blinked.

"Amazing right. Just beyond the mountain is the Puddle where Sunlight Reflects. Which means all Leagues from Earth and Below get to gather there to celebrate their own party for the Overlord. We usually have a big gathering at the quarter moon all the leagues but Earth and below leagues get impatient, so they have it early, but it is also because the Earth guardian gets nervous when the time comes so he likes to rehearse." Lime informed. "Come on! What are you waiting for!" Lime called as the cats hopped off.

"We have to climb, THAT!?" VampireTooth shook her head.

"I'm climbing it. If you swim you'll basically die." Lime shrugged.

"Swimming was in the dream." MountianCreek sighed and gently touched his paw to the water. "Let's swim." He nodded. The group of cats slowly started walking into the water, their fur plastered onto them from the shoulders down, once they started swimming. The cats swam around the mountain. Something pulled MountianCreek under the water.

"MountianCreek!" Rain shouted, looking underwater as Sini pulled her back up.

"I'll look, the rest of you take shore on the mountain side, there may be danger underneath that pulled him under." Sini nodded as the cats did what he said. Sini dipped his head underwater. He swam under the water; his head was submerged as he tried lifting his head above water. When he did, he felt something grab his leg. He looked down and a giant hole was sucking him down underneath. He coughed and was sucked down into the hole.

"SINI!" Lime shouted and ran into the water; he too was sucked down underneath.

"Something's pulling them under...I'll go investigate." Surak nodded and swam into the water carefully. He swam around the bubbles where they were pulled underneath. Surak lifted his head above water.

"There is a hole! Something or someone must be pulling them underneath." Surak announced.

"We have to go under there." Rain protested.

"You think it's dangerous?" TurtleJaw jittered.

"It could be. There is a way around it?" Surak blinked. It looked to be a whirlpool, because of the hole the water was sucking everyone and everything into it. Surak walked around the water, digging a hole on the side of shore that would lead near the hole. The small mountain on shore almost collapsed as it headed straight into the water. "We should dig a hole on the side of shore to see if it leads to where they are." Surak suggested. Everyone agreed. They all contributed to digging a hole on the side of shore and climbing in. The water filled the hole as they all swam in with big breath. It led to the water as the hole sucked them in too.