PROLOUGE

A Small, White, and gray speckled tom-kit was born. At the barn, he was a loner. His pads thudded against the barn floor as he awaited his brother.

"Ah...Alaska...apologies for the wait..." He slightly growled as the two padded out of the barn and into the training hollow where they usually train. "Yesterday you disappointed me...I expect better from you today..." The tom growled.

"Yes SharkTooth...I'm sorry..." Alaska sighed and bent his head.

"Good lets get on with it..." SharkTooth sighed. The two circled each other with unsheathed claws. Alaska made the first move and sliced neck for a brief second before pulling away to continue to circle.

"Ah...so you're in a better head space this morning...well Alaska...I expect better from here on out..." The tom snarled grabbing Alaska by the scruff and throwing him upwards as Alaska hit the ground with a hard thump. "Or maybe not..." The tom snapped. Alaska struggled to stand; he eventually did but not before SharkTooth who was sprinting the hollow to get a better position. Alaska crouched, shifting his weight as SharkTooth got a good position. Alaska then leaped and pinned SharkTooth to the ground, slicing his underside before SharkTooth could do anything. SharkTooth yowled and grabbed Alaska by the scruff throwing him forwards as Alaska hit a tree.

"I knew it was a mistake having you in this clan..." SharkTooth hissed. Alaska slowly blinked but then fainted by the tree.