CHAPTER 9

LeopardProwl's eyes widened in shock, it had been moons since he's been around the forest, he looked older but stronger, plumper.

"T-ThymeSight..." He stammered in shock.

"Brother...oh dear how you've grown...its shame I couldn't make you into someone like me..." She chuckled. Anger rose within LeopardProwl. SageSight wrapped his tail on Leopard's back as he screamed with anger, his voice booming within the area as he pinned Thyme to the ground, slicing his claws into her underside, attacking her left and right. ThymeSight gasped for air as LeopardProwl was digging his paw into Thyme's neck. Rain shoved LeopardProwl off with a yowl.

"Who do you think you are trying to kill my mother like that?!" She snarled.

"She's my sister...and a monster...just like all of you!" Leopard hissed.

"Rain!" A voice called from within the bushes.

"I'll be back for you..." She hissed, glaring at him as she walked off. The battle continued. BlackBird finally was fed up and finally slashed at ThymeSight, biting down on her neck. ThymeSight snarled and tried to fight back but BlackBird was too strong and sliced her head as it detached from her body. BlackBird panted and looked around. QuailSpot's clan was not giving up. A few hours later, Rain and a few of her friends gathered around in the center of the fight. "EVERYONE STOP!" Rain yowled. Everyone was hesitant but stopped. "This battle is unnecessary; we are attacking each other because we hate each other! But does not mean you should declare war!" She explained. She turned to QuailSpots "I know you want what is best for the clan...But we have to give Crest's Clan their home back! This way everything will make a difference...for everyone..." she muttered.

"No way youngling! My mission is to destroy my bloodline. Kill WolfSpider and BirdEater. If I can't do that...I might as well take over the forest if it doesn't work. So they know who gives the orders around here." QuailSpot's snarled.

"Rain is right. You can complete your mission another time leader." DarkenedWhisper bowed his head.

"Fine." QuailSpots sighed.

"Due to this. We can't trust you. You'll have to be banished from these lands."

"It is only for our safety. Go" BlackBird nodded. Rain sighed.

"I know where to go. Follow me." She bowed her head and padded away. Everyone else limped back home, hoping that today would not bring more death.