KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE ALL STAR NEW STAGE 3!ENTERNAL FRIENDS PART 3!

At that time,others rider and precure still continue wake up from dream as komachi inside the hall of company where she have ceremony her novelist while she speak up her microphone about dream.

Komachi:yes,the real world isn't all fun and games.there are many awful and painful things in life. But i believe that if you were to avert your eyes to such things, it wouldn't be right.

Komachi claimed to that the real world isn't all fun and game. But, they have many awful and painful things in life.

Hirayuki was doing reporter on stage when he have reward as great journalist.

Hirayuki:sometimes you have got painful our heart because we worked so hard. So that's why we must keep going.

Kazuki was doing his experiment on lab with his coworkers about cure but he notice that the balloon was successful without mistaken.

Kazuki:you know that i have mistaken in the first place because the people teach me how to successful and I'm look perfectly experiment. But, this is not what want to.

Urara was doing her stage while audition on the performance.

Urara:you may not do so well, and you might slip and fall.you might feel sorry for yourself. And even cry... But even so..

Yayoi was doing draw manga on the paper.

Yayoi:if you can overcome your tears, you definitely become stronger for it!

Love and others team was doing cheer for them when she doing sing for them.

Love:even if you worry about it, okay!it's okay if you have to try again. No matter how many times!

Hiroto was take look at the his watch on wrist to see the clock wasn't move yet when he ahead his office as he seem suspicious.

Hiroto:why you become so lucky in the first? But, this is what am think about it.

Yasu inside his company to doing write his novel on the paper. But, he notice that his pen start move without thinking.

Yasu:no! This is not what I want write by itself. This is not how become novelist.

Naoya was kick the ball at the goal when the goalkeeper tried to catch the ball.

Naoya:my fate won't controlled by the illusion of dream.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back to dreamworld, princess and lovely still fight nightmares before they get break through the rock by nightmare to blow away from wasteland when they blow away as they scream in pain and gonna fall down on the ground. dozens of Nightmare going after Precure before princess and lovely landed on the safety and move away from dozen of nightmare.

Princess and love dashing quickly to avoid attack from nightmares who trying to attack precure. While maamu floating the sky with astride.

Maamu:if you don't want to suffer, then do as i say and behave!

Maamu came out dozen of nightmare from the vacuum cleaner to landed front of princess and lovely to surrounds them which precure stop move as princess took breathe out in relief for while.

Lovely:even if we know we suffer.. We can't just turn a blind eyes this.

At that time, gureru, enen and yumeta still inside the wastelands where they watch scene to see precure still fight the nightmare.

Nightmare:nightmare!

Before they heard roar of nightmare and turn back to see nightmares who hide on the rock who evil smirk and came out, which they shocked their face.