KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE ALL STARS NEW STAGE 3 ETERNAL FRIENDS PART 2!

At sunset, akihito and others return to the reality world where they inside the embassy until megumi open her eyes as she wake up and cover her mouth when she was yawn.Akihito and others take seat on the couch to take rest.

Megumi:I'm beat..

Naoya:i never though that bear was regeneration.

Hime:no surprise, after that dream.

Hime turn back face to megumi where she still have Dooley on her face and cover her mouth to tried not laughter out while rikka turn back face to her friends about plan.

Rikka:we can't just leave the children like that.

Aguri:but how would we even stand a chance in that dreamworld?

Aguri seem worried turn expression face that how did they even stand a chance in that dreamworld. While mana raised her fist to confirm them.

Mana:we call for back up!

Mana mention that they will call for back up which they pay attention to her.

Naoya:what do you mean?

Mana:we get in contact with every kamen rider and precure and ask them to help out!

Mana claimed to them that they get in contact with every kamen rider and precure and ask them to help out to defeat nightmare.as gureru and enen was get more worried while gureru raised his hand to mana.

Gureru:hold up!you're gonna get all the kamen rider and precure to beat up!he's not a bad person!

Gureru Statement that they can't defeat the yumeta because they were best friends.

Naoya:of course not. He's your friends, right?

Gureru and enen seem surprise what naoya said.

Mana:but I'm sure if we put our heads together, we can think of great idea!

Mana point that if they put their own mind together, they will have suggestion to going back to dreamworld before they smile at mana.

Akihito:yeah!i agree with you.

Rikka:how to save the children and how to approach yumeta-kun. We think of something for both. Isn't that right?

Rikka mention that how to save the children and how to approach yumeta as they gonna of something for both. While mana nod her head in agreement and hold rikka shoulder.

Mana:bingo!

Gureru and enen was sigh in relief that they will not defeat yumeta as gureru spoke to them.

Gureru:y-yeah!that's right!

Enen:if you please!

Gureru and enen suggestion to naoya and others to help save the children and yumeta from dream world while blue take look at the outside that sun gonna be sunset.

Blue:it's already getting late. Let's pick this up tomorrow.

Akihito and others nod their head on blue as they take off to leave the place to ahead home and rest for while.

____________________________________________________________________________________

At night on hikari studio, Akihito inside his room where he seat down on chair and have chit-chat on the laptop to see it's was naoki and others rider who have discusses about how to save children and yumeta from dreamworld as they have zoom camera.

Akihito:guys, sorry about that i call you guys out because i have important discuss you guys about save children from dreamworld.

Naoya:it's fine. Akihito, we will still have time to discussed about save children too.