Disclaimer

First and foremost, I do not have nor hold any rights to Alchemy of Souls. This story is purely fiction, and I only hold the rights to my added characters and their plot lines. Please do not copy this story as it is my hard work. If someone wishes to use something from this story, please just message me. I do not own any images, or gifs in this story other than the banner I made for the end of each chapter. 

1. This story is marked complete, but that is only so it does not get deleted. Wattpad has been deleting my stories that are not completed. Readers will know when the story is over with updates from the author. 

The main character does not talk a lot, it's not because of a lack of not knowing where to place her. It's just that is how her character is, she listens and thinks more than she speaks. So please understand.

2. Plot lines may be altered to help fit in my characters. Which means some of the scenes that happened in the drama might not happen or will be changed. 

3. Alchemy of souls is a very detailed story. If for some reason I mess up when explaining something. Please be kind enough to leave a comment for me, and I will gladly fix it. 

4. The characters may not have the same idealisms as others.

5. I mainly write for fun, so bare with me. 

6. There is no time frame for when chapters will be dropped. I work a lot of hours and attend events outside of work. So, chapters will come at random. But the story will not take long to complete, hopefully. I do not mind if readers ask for updates, it helps motivate me to write better and quicker. So, feel free to comment. Please vote and comment if you like the story. 

Lastly, just enjoy. Thank you. 

Cover and story banner made by me/kac_theoreo. 

There is no face claim, but the main characters feature will be described based on these two Ai images I made.  The first pic current, and the last of her as a teenager.