till death do us apart-end

Days after days... Another year passed... Nothing changed.... But their love taht become more stronger than anything... Taehyung is not an idiot... He can clearly accept the insecurity of his husband..... It's not his false also..... Jungkook tried his best to keep him happy... That succeed... They went to dates..... They made their home a heaven......

****

another hectic day.... Jungkook sighed nth time..... In these days he is hella busy because of the tight shedules and meeting....
Also ge is nominated for the bussiness man of the year... He sighed and leaned back to the chair... With closed eyes....

With in no time his phone buzzed... A small smile formed in his lips.... From the ringtone he knows who is this.. He picked  the call with closed eyes..... A wide smile formed in his lips....

Jungkook : baby.......

Taehyung : koo... Are you alright....

Jungkook : bit tired tae... Are you ok...

Taehyung : yah.... I'm fine... Me and jimin made new drawing... It's funny....

Jungkook : good.....

Taehyung : did you eat anything koo....

Jungkook : yah... Barely but ok....

Taehyung : mmm.... Koo... I know you are busy... But.. Can you come early today.... I have something for you..... If you can't it's ok...

Jungkook : i will baby.....

*****

Jungkook drove towards his mansion... He is tired.... A lot of stress in his head..... He parked the car in the backyard and walked towards main door..... He opened the door and saw jimin is walking down.. Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully...

Jimin : yah... You must saw your brain now right.... Roll like that you can find the damaged place...

Jungkook : oh... Really.... Then you must don't do that what if you see your total damaged brain......

Jimin : idiot...

He walk closer and hugged jungkook... It's not new for them.. Jimin is like that.. He know he is in pain.... This is the way he assuring him... Hug after fight... Jungkook smiled and hugged back....

Jimin : thanks jungkook... To taking care of him like this... You are really a great human... It's been 3 years still you are taking care of him like nothing g happened...

Jungkook : i'm in love with him jiminshiii.....

Jimin : he is soo lucky to have you in his life....

Jungkook smiled and broke the hug and patted his head..

Jungkook : ya.. You annoying duck... Get out... Let me Be with my baby... Your crazy cat must be waiting for you...

Jimin glared at him and punched his arm and walked out cursing him loud....with The same mouth he used to praise him a moment ago.....

Jungkook enterd in his room... As usual tae is in his usual place looking at the garden area... With a small smile.....

But about Jungkook... His heart stopped.... He  frozen in his place... His eyes widened and heavy tears rolling down from his eyes.... He just frozen there... A sob escaped from his mouth... Hearing the painful sound Taehyung turned back and saw jungkook's frozen state..... He bites his lips and looked down for a secound... The next moment he lift his head and looked at jungkook with a small smile... But eyes are pouring tears....

Passing each second jungkook felt he is going to blackout... His irregular heartbeat made him weak..... He felt difficult to breath.... Taehyung looked at jungkook crying silently.... Jungkook shook his head as no........ He felt numb in his whole body... Legs are shaking.... Phone fell from his hand... His muscles loosened..... His vision blurred..... He felt his body gave up and he is falling on the floor......