mafia's obsessed bottom-2

That night ends like that. In the next morning. Taehyung gets up  early and get ready to go somewhere... Where!!!? Ofcourse to see that coldest mafia leader. Taehyung stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. He is wearing an over sized white shirt and black jeans pant.  He turned and looked at his every side in every poses. A satisfying smile came to his lips and along with that a  smirk also formed in his lips.

Taehyung : you cold hearted hubby.... Let me see how you gonna  reject me........

He said and walked out from his room. Min ho was waiting for taehyung. He looked up when he heard sound from upstairs. But he widened his eyes to see his son. It's not like he is seeing his son in that outfit for the first time.... But gets up early and gets ready to go somewhere!!! No... The taehyung he knows is different from him. Min ho blinked. He looked at taehyung. Taehyung also stood in front of him.

Taehyung: tell me appa.... How am i looking!!?

He he moved left and right to show his father . His father blinked.

Min ho : can you give my son back... My son is not like this...

Taehyung rolled his eyes and leaned forward.

Taehyung : appa.... Wish me a good luck for sedu...cing your future son in law....

He said and ran out from the house leaving a shocked father inside the house.....

Taehyung's car stopped infront of the building. He smiled widely and walked in while putting his both hands inside his pant pocket. Everyone presented in the first floor of building looked at him in amusing way. He looks so ethereal and breath taking. He was like and angel who just fall from the heaven. He casually walked towards the receptionist and stood  in front of her. She looked at her with a wondering eyes. Her heart beats fastly. She blinked her eyes.

Taehyung : can you say where is mr jeon jungkook's cabin..

She just looked at him without blink. Her lips moved unknowingly.

Receptionist: 17th floor.....

Taehyung : thank you young lady....

He said and winked at her and walked towards the elevator without listening what the receptionist said after that.

Receptionist: but ceo jungkook don't like.......

the elevator stopped at the 27th floor. Taehyung walked out and walked towards the ceo's cabin. He didn't wait. He pushed opened the cabin door and walked in. Jungkook was talking with his PA at that moment. Jungkook stopped talking and looked at the door way to see who came in without asking permission. He doesn't like someone interrupt his work.  But seeing taehyung there, jungkook's brows froned . He looked straight into taehyung who is smiling like an idiot. Taehyung walked forward.

Taehyung : hello , hubby~~~~ did you miss me!!?

Hearing that word from taehyung, the Pa kim hoseok blinked. Who!!? Hubby!!? When!!?

Taehyung walked towards jungkook and sat on the table in front of jungkook. Jungkook narrowed his eyes. He doesn't like the unwanted meeting with this person.

Taehyung : i know.... I know... You didn't miss me a bit. Right!!?

He has a pout on his lips when he said that.  Jungkook just stared at him. Hoseok really shocked to see taehyung's behaviour. Because no one... No one dared to do something like that to the great ceo jeon jungkook. But this man... Does he gone insane... Or really he is jungkook's husband... No way!!? ;because jungkook is well known for being single.... Then who is it!!!?

Taehyung : but i did..... I didn't sleep a bit in the previous night..... Actually your dark eyes didn't let me though.......

Taehyung looked deep into jungkook's eyes. A smile came to his lips. He can feel his raising heart beats. Taehyung placed his hand on his chest . He blinked twice and held jungkook's hand and placed it on his own chest. Jungkook's eyes widened. Jungkook looked at taehyung then his hand which is forcefully placed on tae's chest. Jungkook can feel the heavily beating heart  of Taehyung ...