till death do us apart-2

A tight flash of light...... It blinked once... Twice... Thrice..... Then that turned into a white colour..... Because of the sudden light... He clised his eyes tight.... Blood...... Thick blood.... His baby husband.... He shoot opened his eyes with a loud screem.... He wiggled in the hospital bed shouting like a mad person...... One of the nurse ran out from the room calling doctor and another one trying to calm him.....

Jungkook struggled in the bed wildly ...... Screaming taehyung's name.....doctor runs towards the room with sister... He looked at jungkook and he knows the patient is in trauma... He hurriedly picked the  injection for sedation and injected him.... Few more struggle jungkook fell unconscious again.....

On the otherside.. Dr and nurses running in and out... Giving instructions..... They are trying their best to save that badly injured person......

******

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly...but the next moment he closed it tight... Because of the bright light... He slowly slowly blinked his eyes and opened it udjesting his view.......
Nurse saw him he opening his eyes and smiled at him... Angels in earth right.....

Nurse : how do you feel ...any pain.....

Jungkook : (small audible voice)tae...

Nurse : huh...

Jungkook : my.... My... Hus.... band

Nurse smiled at him...

Nurse : he is fine ....wait a little i will call the doctor....

With that nurse left the room.... Jungkook looked the cieling helplessly.... Tears rolled down from his eyes and hide on the hospital pillow... He badly want to stand from the bed and run towards his baby husband..... He badly wants to see him... He badly wants t to.......

******

He have a deep wound  in his forehead and cheek.... One hand is plastered...... Them some big and small cuts and bruises in his body.....Time passed everyone came to see him...but no one said anything about his Taehyung... He asked but everyone changed the thing very smoothly...... The anxity increased inside him like a devil......  At last his patience broken and he yelled at everyone... He shout at his lungs out... Yet they kept quite... Even taehyung's parents too.... But we can see how badly tired of them...

It's been  days he gain his conscious...... he was unconscious for three days... Totally 6 days... Till now no one said anything about his husband..... He felt tiredness... He yelled at everyone... He fought with everyone.. Denied to took medicines.......

Jungkook : yes... Shut your mouth till the end.... You are suffocating me.... I want to know about my husband and here you are playing with me... Testing my patience.....
Now... I don't want to hear anything anymore..... Keep your fvcking mouth shut.....Good by....

Jungkook tried to jump from the hospital window......

Mr. Jeon : son.. Don't......  here me... He is fine...  I will show you him.. Calm down son... We can't loose you son.. Calm down....

Jungkook : i told you shut your fvckung mouth...

Mr. Jeon : i will take you to him...

Jungkook : NOW....

Mr. Jeon : yes.... Now....

Jungkook is in front if a glass door.... The door slightly opened infront of him... With his shaking body and heavily beating heart he get inside... The next monent his soul left from his body... There... His love... His husband is laying on the bed covered with lot of wires..... Oxygen connected on his face..... Only moniting sound can heard.... He slowly walked towards him... He saw a big bandaid on his head.... A wire connected on his mouth... That soft petal like lips are dried and lifeless... Chest is moving up and down very calmly......