devil got the angel-2

Taehyung : jun......

Jungkook : ssshhhh..........

Jungkook smirked wiping taehyung's tears away.........

Jungkook : no one... No one gonna have you other than me.... You are mine... My craziness........ My love ..... My maddest love.... My DARKEST LOVE........ ONLY MINE...... MY ANGEL......

Taehyung looked at jungkook.... Tears rolled down from his eyes with out knowing...... He felt something heavy in his heart..... He still remembers the deep stares on him when ever jungkook near him..... Instead of making him shy.... Those stares made him scared... But why....... He doesn't even onow why..... Jungkook never ever showed his anger towards him..... Never yelled at him even scold him.... But why......

Taehyung kept looked at the fluttering crazy eyes of jungkook......Taehyung took a deep breath...

Taehyung : bunny..... Why... Why did you do this.....

Jungkook :( happily ) because.... Because i love you..... You are mine only mine..... My angel.....

Taehyung : but i'm your brother's fiancée.... Day after tomorrow is my marriage.....

Hearing this... With in seconds jungkook's facial expression changed into dark..... Eyes were red and veins poped out from his forehead...... He looked at taehyung's eyes who stumbled back.....

Jungkook : (deep scary vouce) no one... No one is gonna marry you.... Only me..... Only mine.... Look angel.... You are mine.... It's... It's not a mare love or something..... The love which tied up with my soul..... My darkest love......

Taehyung said nothing.... He doesn't know what to say to this crazy man...... He kept looking at jungkook's crazy face and his actions..... With in second his expression changed like a baby... He face palmed himself cutely pouting .... Taehyung looked at the changes with amused eyes...... He looked at Taehyung with a big pout...... He whines cutely.....

Jungkook : sowwyyy.... Bunny forgot..... Did my angel is hungry..... Must be... It's been hours you ate something .....

Taehyung just stared at him....jungkook walked towards cupboard and brought his long black hoodies and extended towards Taehyung......

Jungkook : (pouting) bunny love black.... It's ok i will buy different colours for you... Now go and bath...... And come to kitchen bunny will make some food for you....

Taehyung gulped hard seeing his duality....... He hold the hoodies..... Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth...... He moved closer to Taehyung and licked his cheek and ran from there..... Taehyung gasped slightly... He hold his cheek looking at the way Jungkook ran away......

*****
Taehyung is in bathroom..... Under the cold water.... He felt too much cold still he stood under the water..... He wants to calm down his burning head and heart.... What is happening around him...with In a night he is in  another home... With jungkook... The stubborn bratty son of jeon's...... Now what will be the atmosphere of his home......

He sighed heavily and wipes his body... He looked at the hoodies and short pant... He sighed again and wore the hoodie.... But he stopped when the  strong manly fragrance hit on his nostril ..... He hold the shirt and kept closer to his nose sniffing.... His eyes widened more.... This ..... This fragrance... This is more familiar to him......  Some days..... When he wake up... His bed and body smelled like this..... That means.......

****-*

In kim mansion... Everyone is fuming in anger...... Mr. Jeon cursed his son....

Mr. Jeon : when he was born he destroyed my life killing my love... Now... He is trying to ruin my son's life... Bastard...... It would be  better if he died instead of my wife.....