mr. cold -end

The black luxurious car stopped infront of jeon mansion..... Taehyung looked out and let out a deep sigh...... He remembered the day he first put his feet here... His wedding day...... That day jungkook don't said anything, just let him follow....... He side eyed jungkook who is typing something in his phone......

Taehyung again let out a sigh..... He opened the car door and get out from the car..... But the moment he put his feet on the ground he gasped loudly feeling he was lifted on the air...... His eyes widened and he looked at his husband who is carrying him  in his hands...... His hand tightly grabbed his shirt for support.......

Jungkook looked at him and leaned down placing a soft k..¡$§ on his cheek..... Taehyung blushed and looked down hiding his red cheeks from that bunny faced human......

Jungkook chuckled and walked towards main door.... He stood infront of the opened door..... He looked straight into taehyung's eyes who is looking at him innocently......

Jungkook : welcome to our home jeon Taehyung...... My queen........

Taehyung looked at jungkook... Home...... Our home... That made something in his heart....... His hazal eyes filled with tears......

Jungkook walked in... He directly went to their room after ordering food for his petal...
He entered inside the room..... Taehyung looked around... An undefined feeling filled in his heart....... The days he wished to see his husband..... The mornings he wished to wake up in his husbands arms....... The nights he waited for his husband....... The nights he wished to sleep in his husband's embrace.......

Jungkook looked at the changes in taehyung's face..... He let out a deep sigh... He placed Taehyung on the bed...... He cupped his face with his both hands and caressed his cheek with his thumb......

Jungkook : don't cry... And don't be sad petal.....slide everything behind this moment....... I'm sorry for your pain... Let me  make it up...... Let me to love you......

Taehyung : i.... Don't hurt me plzz..... I can't anymore....... I can't endure the pain when i don't get you the moment i need you.... Plzzzz be with me...... Plzzz.....

Jungkook gulped the numb in his throat.... He wiped that tears.......he leaned closer to his face connecting their foreheads....... They felt something new in their heart and body......... Their breath mingled together...... Taehyung's breath become uneaven because of the closeness....... Jungkook titled his head a bit placing his lips on taehyung's cheek near his lips.......

Taehyung shivered feeling lot of butterflies all over his tummy..... His hand fisted tightly on jungkook's sleeve.........his Lips parted a bit..... He gulped hard....... Jungkook nibb...|€d there a bit and rubbed there with his nose whispering huskily......

Jungkook : you are too pretty petal.......

Taehyung : kook....... I.......

Jungkook : ssshhhh....... It's ok... We two have mistakes... Let it aside petal....... Give me what you hold for me.... And i will give you more than that you dreamed ..... Everything.... You deserve in  the world petal..... And i will glad to give that......

Taehyung looked at jungkook.... His eyes folled with tears and lips wobbled.... He wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck hiding his face into that hard muscular chest..... While Crying silently......and  Hearing that heart beat... Jungkook smiled and wrapped his hands around his body pulling more into him..... He nuzzled his noze into his silver silky hair and sniffed hard......

A knock on the door broke their moment... jungkook Groaned and broke the hug.... He looked at Taehyung who have a small smile on his face seeing the frustrated face of his cold ass husband..... Jungkook narrowed his eyes leaning closer to Taehyung......... Who gulped hard