brother's best friend-end

Jimin: jungkook....why did you do that!!!? I know.... I know what is in your head.... I know what feeling you have in your head for tae....... I know you are not just   fell in love with him.... You are obsessed with him.......

Jungkook:s  questioning face changed. His eyes shined a little. One side of his lips curved up. His brows also raised.

Jungkook : you knew!!!

******

Same time.....  Here, jungkook's smile fades. His lips curved up to a smirk.... What will we call that, a smirk with a beautiful smile.... A smile of a psycho!!! A smile of a maniac!!!!! His eyes shined.

Jungkook: hyung~~~~ yes.... My obsession.....

******

It was a sunny sunday.a beautiful garden of a mansion. It has lot of flowering plants and trees. They are bloom in different colours of flowers. The fragrance of them are spreading into the atmosphere..bird chirping sound can be hear .  A yellow colour bird is sitting on a tree branch. A tree branch wich is closer to the balcony of the mansion. That bird is cleaning his own feather with his small beak . He has a small red coloured portion on his head like a crown. Suddenly a banging sound heard from inside the room and that bird fly away from there. Following that bang sound an arguing can also heard. Inside the room Namjoon are jin was so busy with arguing. Argument!!! More like jin is scolding namjoon for breaking his favorite lipstick. Namjoon is sitting on the bed while placing his hand on his head. Jin was like he is eating namjoon's brain from  three sides. What namjoon did!! He accidenly drop one if jin's lipstick. And that was a limited edition too..... Poor namjoon. Jin was blabbering like an fm. Namjoon lookedbat jin and held his hand and pulled him into his lap. Jin got shocked for a moment. Namjoon didn't wait another second he pressed his lips with jin's. Yes... This is the only way namjoon know to shut his husband's mouth. And that will work without any doubt. Now the angry jin is blushing by shyness. Namjoon broke the ki§ and looked at jin. He slowky caressed his cheek and joined their foreheads.

Namjoon: honey..... I will buy you another one. Don't forget your hubby can do what he want ...

He said and was about to enter his hand inside jin's shirt.... At the same time the door bell rang. They both startled for a moment. Jin smiled at namjoon and gets up from his lap and walked towards the door. When the moment Jin opened the door, a man jumped on his and hugged him tightly. Even he couldn't see his face. At the same time namjoon came there.

Namjoon: the grand aon of old fag, leave my wife.....

He asked with a tint of anger. To hearing that the man hugging jin broke  the hug and looked at namjoon.   

Jungkook: you are cursing your own father.... You are ao freaking pabo appa. Instead of welcoming me you are cursing my grandfather. Seems like i made a mistake.....

Namjoon: yah..... You ruined our sweet moment.

Namjoon came downstairs. He Crossed hus arms across his chest. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook: yah.... You middle aged perverted man...

He said mockery..namjoon rose his eye brow

Namjoon: i am showing my pervert side to my husband..... Not someone else.....even i tu rned fifty i still have much energy to make your mome pregnant. Do you want a sibling.

Jin : yah... You stupid father and son... Stop fighting. He came back after athree years and you guys are fighting!!!!
How was your journey my son..

Jin shouted at first and walked towards jungkook then patted his bed hair. Jungkook smiled and said it was good.

Jungkook : it was not bad mom. Where is that shorty!!!