Revenge or love-2

The next day………jungkook was about to walk inside the café….. but stopped by a call from behind. He looked back as that voice was he wished the most to listen in his life. He saw his little one….. his taehyung Is standing in front of him with crossed arms. Jungkook didn’t think twice. He walked to ward that person who is standing  with a straight pocker face. That vibe give chuckle to jungkook.

Jungkook: why my little one was waiting for his hubby??

He asked a walking towards him.

Taehyung: aren’t you ashamed?? Why are you disturbing me???

Jungkook: because I want you>

He stood straigt and looked at him.

Taehyung: then stop it that . bcause I have a boyfriend.

Jungkook’s smile dropped. He looked at the direction where taehyung”s gaze fell. He saw a man standing a bit far from them. That man slowly approached them. But soon jungkook’s face lit up in no time. He looked at taehyung.

Taehyung: see this is my boyfriend…..

Jimin: yah… I heard a pervert is trying to harass my  taehyung. Do you what to beat up so badly..

That little mochi faced man glared at jungkook. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook: are you trying to scare me or make me laugh!!? You!!! Beat me!!

Jimin pouted looking at taehyung. Taehyung made a pleading look. Jimin again looked at jungkook..

Jimin : do you think I am a joker or something???  Don’t make me angry… also stop bothering y tae… else…..!

Jungkook: else what???

He looked at taehyung.

Jungkook: I never thought you will love your own brother-in-law!!!!

He looked straight.

Taehyung: what’s the matter on it…

But only at that moment he understood what jungkook said. He looked at jungkook. His voice stuck on his throat. Jin sighed and shook his head.

Taehyung: how!!!!? Don’t tell me… you… you,,,

He pointed at him in a dramatic way. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkok: yes me… ain’t it bad to make sure to know everything about the person I love….. I don’t think so.

He smiled. Taehyung potebd angerly. He pointed at jungkook.

Taehyung: stop… stop it ight now… else I ill kill you… I will tell my brother about you… you stalker..

He said and hels jimin’s hand and walked away from there furiously…

Few more days passed. Jungkook didn’t stop stalking him. neither visiting him. As like, taehyung tried his maximum to ignore jungkoo’s existence.  It was another night. Taehyung was walking through the alley after finishing his shift. As like every day, jungkook was also following him.  Taehyung took a deep breath. He turned back.

Taehyung : can’t you stop it….

Jungkook walked closer. He was about to say something. At  that moment they heard another voice. They looke at that side. They saw a few thugs are standing there. Taehyung looked at them and gulped.

Thug: seems like we got a big fish tonight… see a golden  b!ch. hey….. give your whole things to us… else you won’t survive today…

One of them said. Taehyung held jungkook’s hand and pinched it. Jungkook hissed and looked at taehyung.