mr. cold -1

In the centre of the Seoul city..... A big damn multinational company... Named JJK Enterprise........ The one of the leading business group in whole Korea and other nations too...... Inside the company many staff walking here and there doing there works and gathering around for their group works.... They are very neat and strict in work..... Being punctual is the most important in jjk enterprise....
In the 15th floor, inside the luxurious cabin..... A handsome man is sitting in the king size chair..... His thick black hair is combed to back neatly... Still few strands falling over his forehead attractively......his sharp brows and big round eyes are holding cold and scary look...... Sharp yet pointed nose and thin light pink lips are increasing the attractive nature of him. his lip has a piercing too...... He has sharp jaw line and that clenched tightly....... His milky white shirt is fitted very well in his well-built muscular body.... The upper two buttons are open and sleeve folded to his elbow showing his tattooed muscular veiny arms...... He is wearing a black pant and the black coat is hanging on his chair behind him..... His eyes are stuck on the laptop screen and fingers are moving swiftly on the key board........

The ceo of jjk enterprise......JEON JUNGKOOK... a 26 years old famous business tycoon of the  whole Asia... And no. 1 business man in the south Korea...... a man known as Cold as ice...a Rude and heartless business man....... If he wants anything, he will get that by hook or crook.....

Jungkook is looking through the previous project report for auditing formalities... He is hell strict and he doesn't even like a single mistake in his works.......... His forehead has a frown and his  eyes are narrowed and most of that he has  the  cold look in his eyes ......  pin drop silence…….not  a single sound heard inside that room except the  breathing sound of the man who is bearing the cold mask as a decor.
To Breaking the utter silence his phone rang..... His cold black orbs moved from the screen to his phone..... A deep frown formed In his face.... Seeing the call from his mansion......

He leaned to the chair, picking the phone..... He picked the pen from the table and spun between his fingers...... In every move of his fingers the diamond wedding ring shined attractively.......for a second his eyes also landed on his ring....... He picked the call and put near his ear...... his deep scary voice came out from his throat....

Jungkook :(deep voice) yes.......

But the next moment, the pen fell from his hand unknowingly... He stood from the chair while yelling loudly.....

Jungkook : WHAT.......!!!!!!?

Onthe other side the person shivered by his yelling ... Sweats formed in her whole face... Even her  whole body shivered hearing that yell....

Maid :( shuttering in fear) sir........ Young..... Young master is not ope....ning the door.... We are......calling him from past....10 minutes and the....re... There is no sounds can hear from inside the room........ He.... He didn’t eat the breakfast or he didn't... Didn't come out from the roo..... Room.. Ww... We called him......But.........

Without saying anything jungkook grabbed his car key and rushed out from the office room...... He ran towards the elevator and got inside it. He pressed the switch that indicates the parking lot...... He picked his phone and dialled a certain number..... Number of his husband........

Taehyung..... JEON TAEHYUNG ...... His little husband.....the 20 years old beautiful boy..... Just beautiful...!!!!!! No... Never... The real definition of beauty... Breath taking and ethereal...... Cute and fluffy boy.....it's been 4 months since  they get married.......But things are not that much good between them... As a cold rude ass, jungkook is just a stone in front of everyone......... A real workaholic man.....he would talk only a few words with anyone.... Then we  would think why he got married.... a cent percentage arranged marriage...... Well Taehyung saw jungkook's photo before marriage... But about  Jungkook, he  saw Taehyung for the first time in their wedding........