"Ms.iu?"

"Aaagh.......fuck...." Yoongi groan,eyes opening slowly before closing them back tightly when his eyes met the bright hospital light.

Sitting up he felt a throbbing pain in his head,he groan softly while holding the sides of his head.blinking rapidly his eyes cleared a little bit,he look around the room,he was the only one inside."where's hoseok?"he wondered,he stared down at his body and saw some needles were sticking inside,he quickly pulled them out and stood up,stumbling as he did,he left the room in a hurry.

Meanwhile outside of the room his friends and parents were finally getting information from the docter."Mr.min is fine,don't worry"the docters said smiling to reassure them after seeing the worried look on their faces.

"Thank god" namjoon breathed as jungkook hugged him at the news,he wrapped his arms around the boy and hug him tighter."he's now out of danger but he still needs to rest"they nod at the docter words,feeling relief wash over them.

"Can we go see him?" Jimin ask.

"I'm afraid not yet,he's sleeping now when he wakes up I'll inform you" again they nodded,a bit disappointed but they had to wait.

"Oh and he keeps calling a name....what was it again" the docter said making them confused."aah yes,by any chance is any of you hoseok?.. Min hoseok? "

"Oh....that's his husband,he's not here right now" jimin answered a little shocked.

"Well let him see him once he comes,he seemed to be really worried about him"

At that exact time yoongi came out of his room,they all gasp and ran to him."yoongi?,god I was so worried, are you okey?"

"How do you feel?"

They were asking so much questions but it was as if yoongi was not listening to them,he was only observing their faces,looking for someone,when he didn't see him he frown."where's hoseok?"

Iu felt so bothered,she let out a soft scoff."wow the first thing he'll ask after waking"she roll her eyes in anger before she stepped forward to yoongi.

"Hoseok tried to kill you and ran away,we don't know where he is"

"What?" Yoongi ask frowning.

"It's true hyung,you would've died if iu didn't bring you here in time" jimin said looking worried,yoongi stared at them confused.

"Hoseok didn't try to kill me"

"But he put chocolate in your foo-

" no he didn't!"yoongi screamed in anger."the company made a mistake I told him not to put chocolate in any of the desserts,but I guess they heard it wrong I ordered them myself I know that!"yoongi ran his hand through his hair in frustration."where is he!?,did he come here?"he ask them."n-no he-"jimin stutter but seeing how mad yoongi was made him stop,they looked at each other guilty for judging hoseok.

"Yoongi calm down-" Mr.min tried to calm him down but yoongi ignored him,he was panicking so much."did you send bodyguards after him!?,no!?,what if he's in trouble!??!!"yoongi began to walk away,determined to find hoseok."I have to go look for him-"before yoongi could finish,iu press a needle into his neck that made him fall asleep instantly."why did you do that!?"jimin asked shocked while the others even yoongi's parents stared at her in shock. "He needs to rest" iu mumble innocently as the docters came and carried yoongi away.

~

Jin's POV:

My hand grip the steering wheel,my eyes piercing as I stare straight ahead at the dark road,I didn't know how to feel right now especially when hoseok was here with me,glancing to my side he was fast asleep,his lips were slightly open,his eyes closed softly as he laid in the passenger seat.