Chapter 8- Manager Mia?

Charlotte's Pov
Marjorie and Reece were away enjoying a holiday together which is fine however it left Sorscha and I in charge of running the nursery. This wasn't planned as Autumn was meant to be in charge but Winter and Autumn got food poisoning from the new restaurant on their date night. Salem and Carly were managing the rooms quite well however the pleasure day was going to be ruined very quickly. As I heard familiar heels walking do the hallway. "Charlotte" Mia said with a smirk. "Mia.." Mia approached the office. "That chair looks comfy can't wait to sit in it for a week". I quickly call Marjorie explaining the situation that was going on she informed me I need to grow a backbone don't allow Mia to get her claws in. I was confused by the way Marjorie talked about Mia was she really this bad. She helped me Salem and is the only noticing what's going on with me. Mia smirked "Looking cute today Charlotte" I stutter. "W-well I'm not being cute for you" Mia walked out smirking. "Not being cute for you Ughh" I was disappointed in myself. That red hair is so captivating but must stay focused I'm still married.. I look at my wedding ring I'm not married anymore but I still feel loyal to him. Loyal to him? He hurt our daughter and I just a magnet for bad luck. Salem knocks on the door. "Salem honey are you okay? Why aren't you wearing your cast?" Salem looks at the floor feeling guilty. "It was annoying me and made it difficult to pick up the kids don't worry mum I'm hardly using my arm I swear." It was clear Salem was here for another reason. "What's up?" Salem closes the door. "Why is Mia here mum? Auntie Marjorie made it clear she is bad news." Marjorie even warned Salem of Mia what do they have against each other. "She is going to be managing here until Marjorie is back." Salem looks worried. "You know she embarrassed Carly for having a period right?" I nodded. "Yes I know she normally schemes Salem but she seems to be for the kids and nothing else." Salem looks at me shocked. "You are giving her the benefit of the doubt. Mum do you like her?" I shook my head no no god no Salem right I have to remember she is a bad person. "We are just friends Salem like you and Carly" Poor choice of explain as there's definitely something going between them which I find cute. But know I just suggested Mia and I more than friends. Salem sighs and leaves. I don't think she appreciates my light teasing.

Salem's Pov
I walk back into the room seeing Sorscha which meant Carly was on her break. "Sorscha how do you ask someone out" Sorscha laughs. "I'm not the best one to ask as Clodagh and I asked each other out but believe in yourself and don't stress about it or take a no to personal some people aren't ready" I hug Sorscha smiling. "Thank you for your help" Sorscha ruffle my hair. "You got this Snowflake" I look surprised "Autumn has actually made that nickname a thing!?" Sorscha walks off laughing. "She is scary so of course she did." I sigh going to the break room quickly. "Carly?" Carly let's out a quiet hum response was she crying? "Mm" I walked closer. "What's up?" Carly hugs me cry me "Eric doesn't like me he keeps ghosting me" I play with her hair. "Carly you don't need Eric you don't need anything like that, you need someone that will take time out of their live and give you the attention you deserve" Carly looks up at me I gently wipe her tears. "So like you?" I go bright red and croak out. "What do you mean?" Carly nuzzles into more and mumbles. "You always reply, we call all the time, you look out for me and you are adorable in my hoodies" I blush more "I'm nothing special Carly I just give you want you deserve" Carly pouts looking at me. "If you aren't special than neither am I" I scoff. "How dare you!? A plot hole we are both amazing" Carly laughs pulling away. "I like you Salem I just wasn't focused on you more worried about some boy" I smile. "It's okay Calry I'm not mad." Carly kisses my cheek. "As an apology" I pull up my hood and curl up to the floor. "Omg!! Salem are you okay?" I sit up and shake my head. "You just killed me!!" Carly knees in front of me. "Salem let me see your adorable face"
I lift my hoodie hood bright red pouting. "Aww my little Strawberry" I nuzzle into Carly and mumble. "Date me?" Carly nods. "Yes please Snowflake." I was hugging you happily.

So sorry for the wait I really lost motivation I hope this chapter is okay. CARLY & SALEM OFFICIAL WOOHOO