Chapter 10- Freaky Friday Special Part 1

Charlotte's Pov
I was in the staff room Calry and Salem in the toddler room working together handling any situation with a breeze. I haven't managed to catch Salem and ask her how she found the week at Reece's Nursery. She seems more comfortable when near Carly but she still awkward with all the other staff expect Marjorie and I but that's because Marjorie would babysit Salem from time to time. I dropped my mirror on the floor I sighed and leant down to get it I bump my head on the table on the way up. "Ow.." I look in the mirror as I was trying to fix my hair original. Wait why do I look like Carly? What just happened? I showed look for the others right. I went straight to the office looking for Marjorie. I saw Winter's body "Marjorie?" Winter's eyes darted at me. "Charlotte? You're in Carly? What is happening!? I have a date with Reece tonight." I shrugged. "I don't know what happened? Where's Salem?" Marjorie stressing out more about her date with Reece seemed quite accurated always about herself. What was I just harsh about Marjorie oh god I need my body back I think believe I just thought that. "Come on we should search for the others" I suggest. Winter nods following behind me quite slowly behind me I wasn't going to question why in my head I knew why. Poor Marjorie but I hope Salem is okay. There's Salem!! Who's in Salem she seems more confident. "Salem?" A familiar hot voice said that can easily make me blush. "No Char it's not I'm guessing she is either in Mine or Yours." Mia? "What were you doing here?" Salem smirks "That's for me to know not you, how do we think this because I miss my body don't get me wrong Salem body is quite good definitely got your genes didn't she Char?" Winter scoffs "Can we hurry this along I want to change back before Reece's and I date?" Salem rolls her eyes. "Always you and Reecey Hm? Aren't you worried about Winter, Carly or Salem? I stand there awkwardly I suppose Mia is right but she a bad person right so I should side with Marjorie we been here together for almost 10 years. "Of course I'm worried about them!!" Winter walks off and decided to follow I was surprised seeing Salem following I guess she just being selfish to get her body back right? Or doesn't she actually care about the rest of us? Salem mumbles in pain, I turn to look at her. "You alright?" Salem sighs. "It's not my body to tell but my god I'm in agony I'll speak to Salem once we which." Mia and Charlotte in toddler room. Finally I find my body I hear Carly's voice come from my body. "Salem?" Mia looks at Charlotte. "I'm here Carly, you okay?" Charlotte nods "I'm fine and you not grossed by me?" Mia looks shocked. "Grossed out no no Silly I'm not grossed out" Mia rubs Charlotte's cheek. "I love you Carly your personality not your body. Wait wait that sounds bad but just listen to me Carly you could be in a man's body and I would to love you, I love you no one else matters" I look after it's a really cute moment between them two but a part of me wishes Mia was actually saying that to me. Do I really fancy Mia? I mean her body is hot she is literally the hottest woman alive "You love me? My annoying voice? My annoying tend to ears drop and gossip" Mia nods. "Yes I do that's my Carly for sure" Winter smiling. "Awww this is so adorable, are you alright my loves?" They both nod. "I'm fine but Mia why do you have your top so tight is reminds me when I wore a corset" Salem gasps. "You have wore a corset Oooo Salem you are a dark horse aren't you? I thought you were all sweet and innocent like Char but clearly not." Mia glance at Salem "If you must know Mia it was a Halloween party I got a sexy witch and my best friend was their with me and I felt confident so why not? Almost why are you standing like that in my body?" Salem rolls her eyes. "Don't at like you never posted like this before Salem but Carly you are lucky Salem has a good body similar to mine when I was young." Mia steps closer. "Stop arching my back no one needs to see my chest or arse thank you, how do we change back because I love Carly but I can't kiss my mum's body" I stand between them "Look can we play nice? Mia stop doing that with Salem body okay? She asked you easily if you don't stop we will post an embarrassing picture of you on social media." Salem stop and crosses her arms "Fine. It's not fair she covers up her body is beautiful she needs to be more confident in it, if she promises to stop wearing hoodie all the time I play fair" Mia nods glancing at Salem's arm and mouths ^Sorry^ Salam dismisses Mia. "I know it's fine but we talk later.." I was confused why is Salem sorry? We should focus on switching back I miss my body and the way Mia would look at it. I look at Salem, Mia doing her usual smirk in Salem's body I look away Salem letting out a little laugh "Still got it Hm?" Mia whispers so only I can hear. I stare at her and sigh then mouth ^Stop it.^ she rolls her eyes and stops. Mia actually stopped? Was she worried she was making me uncomfortable? Salem was onto something why is Mia nicer to me. "What are we going to do to change back?" Marjorie says in Winter's body. "Well what was everyone doing before we switched?" I asked looking at everyone in the room. Where on earth was Winter anyway?

I hope this is alright. I'm so sorry if there's any confusion. I hope you like this idea please let me know. I thought to do something special for chapter 10.

Just to for clarification
Marjorie in Winter's body
Charlotte in Carly's body
Carly's in Charlotte's body
Salem in Mia's body
Mia in Salem's body
Winter in ??

Is there anyone else missing? Hmm find out next chapter!!