chapter 15: the exit

D.A. session

i taught neville other defensive spells that can help him. i focused on neville since harry appointed me to teach him. i'm enjoying it since he's a sweetheart. he told me a lot about books, herbology and plants. he's attentive and a kind kid.

"impedimenta" he chanted and he sure is enjoying this.

we heard a loud thud outside and we're startled.

"good heavens." i exclaimed and neville helped me to get up. we took a closer look and saw a hole.

"looks like they got us" said by harry.

we saw umbridge pointing her wand at the hole.

"get down!" harry yelled and the wall exploded.

(

"carina... you must go. it's not safe here anymore. your kid is probably waiting for you" said by padad.

"sirius, i need to fight. i know my dear baby will understand once she grow up. i'll make sure that i'll get home safe" i said.

"carina. i beg of you, don't let this child grow up without any parent figure"

"if i must go... i know she has you. don't let my sister or anyone take her, alright?" i said and hurriedly left.

)

"severa, we've got to run" neville said and he helped me stand up.

we ran away unfortunately we're caught. we're headed to the great hall. when we sat down, i saw a familiar quill.

"bunch of cowards" i said, i sat down and wrote the phrase on the parchment. i saw the engraved words on my hands, i rolled my eyes.

when we finished, we went out and saw cho.

"severa..." i ignored her and when i saw marceline i immediately approached her. she's crying, when i saw yana she has tears on her eyes but she's quietly walking away.

i quickly went to my dorm room, i saw the three on the couch.

"sev-" i didn't bother to listen since i really need to dress my wound. i grabbed my aid kit on my luggage and hurriedly put the antiseptic solution on my hand. i was hurt but it's for my own good. i decided to carry around my kit so i can help the others dress their wounds. for sure madam pomfrey will be exhausted.

when i went down i saw them again, i gave matty an extra solution.

"talk to yana, and dress her wound. i'll go around to help" i said and when i was about to leave i saw malfoy with his minions.

"acting like a hero aye? i'm utterly disgusted to call you my cousin"

"kill..."
"kill him... you know the spell"

"malfoy... stop that" i heard lorey.

"why? it's true, her mother is a bitch she ha-"

"SHUT UP!!!" i yelled.

"you just can't shut, can't you? sticking to other people's business like you fully know the story. should i just hex you instead?" i yelled.