Chapter eighteen

Katsuki has been taking me bridal style back to our dorms, after I got super drunk at Mina's party. And I have to say, I wasn't making it easy for him. I was kicking my feet the whole time.

"I swear to fuck Y/n if you don't stop kicking your fucking feet I will throw you into the nearest bushes I see." Katsuki says, glaring at me.

"God you're hot when you're angry." I say, but then I quickly cover my mouth with my hand.

"You're so drunk.." he sighs and shakes his head.

"At least I'm honest." I say and smile at him.

"This is the first and the last time that I'm taking you like this just so you know. I'm not going to deal with your stupid drunk ass anymore." he says and doesn't look away from in front of him.

"What if I'm going to be way too fucked up to even stand? Will you just ignore me and walk past me?" I ask, stuttering my words slightly.

"No, because that won't happen. At least not when I'm going to be there." he replies, and looks down at me for a second, and then looks back.

Katsuki then sighs in relief when he sees the dorms in front of us, and starts walking a bit faster. Then when we finally get there, he opens the door and starts walking over to the nearest bathroom. He then puts me down, and I sit on the ground. He then leaves for a second, and comes back with some makeup wipes. He sits in front of me, tilts my chin so I look up at him, and he starts taking off my makeup.

"Thanks Kats." I say.

"It's fine, dumbass. But don't get drunk like that ever again."he replies. He then finishes taking off my makeup, and stands up.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." he offers me his hand, and I take it. He stands me up, and he takes me back to my dorm.

I then sit down on my bed, and I see him leaving.

"Where are you going?" I looked at him.

"Back to my dorm, dumbass." he replies, stopping at the door.

"Noooo! Don't leave me alone here." I say, reaching my hand out to him.

"You're drunk as fuck Y/n." he sighs, and starts walking over to me. "Lay down. You have to sleep."

"I don't want to." I then grab his hand, and pull him over to my bed so he sits down beside me.

"Come on. You can't be drunk like this the whole night." he says as he looks at me.

"Why not? I like being drunk." I respond.

"Well I don't like you being drunk. You don't even know what you're saying half of the time. Now go to sleep." he then pushes me a bit, and I fall on my back.

"Fine. But you're going with me." I pull him by his hand, and he falls right next to me.

I then turn to face him, and he does the same. I then blush a bit when I realise how close we are.

"You're cute when you blush." he smirks.

"Shut uup." I blush and I go to hide my face in his chest, but before I could do that, he lefts my chin up.

I look at him, his eyes. I wonder what will happen next. I think. We look at each other for a while, when a strand of hair falls onto my face, but he puts it behind my ear.

"Don't think about what's happening next. Because the only thing that will happen is you going to sleep." he says, as if he could read minds.

"W-What? I didn't think about anything.." I blush a bit and look away so he doesn't see the blush.

"Yeah right. I could see it in your eyes. But you're too drunk for it." he said while laughing a bit.

"No I'm not! I'm way less drunk than I was before." I pout.

"Y/n. You're still drunk. You have to go to sleep." Katsuki says, and caresses my cheek.

"This isn't fair." I say while a slight blush spreads on my cheeks from his touch.

"Well, you shouldn't have gotten so drunk.." he says and looks at me for a bit, "It's really easy to make you blush, you know that?" he smirks.

"Oh fuck off." I reply, and bury my head in one of my pillows, so he doesn't see the more intense and more obvious blush that has spread all over my face now.

"Oh come on gorgeous, you don't have to hide from me. I don't bite." he smirks and strokes my hair a bit.

I then slowly look at him, with a shocked expression, "W-what?"

"What's wrong?" he laughs a bit.

"I- nothing.." I just look at him. Did he really just call me gorgeous?

"What? Cat got your tongue, gorgeous?" he smirks again, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're crazy." I then suddenly say.

"And what makes you think that?" he asks.

"You call me gorgeous, and not expect me to kiss you?" I reply.

"Aren't you confident tonight, huh? gorgeous~" he says.

"You're really asking for it now." I say.

"Nope, just teasing. Now, if you don't go to sleep, I'm leaving." he sits up.

"What?! Why?! I don't want you to leave!" I pout a bit.

"Then go to sleep." he says, and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Fine. You fucking win. But you're not leaving." I pull him back down.

"I'm not." he then pulls me closer to him by my waist, and rests his chin on my head.

"Good night Kats." I say and nuzzle into his chest.

"Good night gorgeous." he says and kisses my forehead, and then after a while, we both fall asleep.

———-
989 words