𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 1

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙨' ➸

𝒚/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

Today I was getting ready to have dinner with Cris and his family. You see, me and Cris are childhood best friends and both our families have been close ever since.

I do sometimes get hated on for allegedly being Cris' "girlfriend" when we get spotted together in public.

Anyway, enough of that. Right now I'm just picking out a cute but simple outfit for the dinner. (You choose what to where)

After picking out what to wear I hear my mom call me down to head to the Ronaldo's

We're quite literally neighbors so we just walked there.

My mom knocked on the door and Georgina greeted all of us with a warm hug. Geo has always been so kind to me, she always has a compliment to tell me everyday.

"You're so beautiful today y/n! Go right ahead in the living room that's where Cris and the kids are right know. We'll call you guys over when it's time to eat", Geo said happily.

I gave her a smile and headed right to their living room. I spotted Cris as he came over and gave me a side hug.

"Hey y/n, what do you wanna do while we wait. I'm pretty bored right now." He says while taking a quick glance at his phone as he was texting someone on snap.

"We could watch a movie right now if you want." I said shrugging my shoulders.

We sat on the couch as Cris grabbed the remote and put on a random movie, obviously one that's kid friendly since we're also watching with his siblings.

15 minute into the movie, Cris nudged my shoulder with his, making me break my focus from the tv.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Okay so these two girls at our school would not stop leaving me alone and they're literally fighting over me."

"Okayy..what does that have to do with me though."

"Is it okay if we could like fake date for like a few days, just for them to get off my back obviously."

"Hmm I don't know Cris, plus I already get so much hate from YOUR fangirls because they think I'm your "girlfriend" I say quoting the word girlfriend with my hand.

"I know I know, but just please y/n! I just need them to leave me alone. Ooh! How bout I pay for anything you buy from any store?"

"I don't knowwww." I say dragging out the "know".

"Please y/n.."

I sigh as I stare into his pleading puppy eyes. He always does that when he wants me to do stupid stuff with him.

"Fine..."

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He cheers as he brings me into a hug immediately after I agreed.

"But-" I say as he pulls away with both his hands still on my shoulder.

"I have rules." I continue, raising my eyebrows and lifting a finger up.

"No kissing, just hugging and holding hands. And right when those two girls leave you alone, this fake relationship is done, okay?" I put up my hand for him to shake and agreed with.

"Okayy!" He says as he grabs my hand shaking it.

Just then, we hear my mom and Geo call all of us to eat.

Me and Cris grabbed Mateo, Eva, and Alana, and headed to the dining area.

We all took our seats and started to eat.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇

We all had some much fun just bonding with each other, unfortunately it was getting late so we decided to head on home.

We said our goodbyes to each other and left.

When we got home, I ran to my room and immediately laid on my bed absolutely exhausted.

I started to think about the whole fake dating thing. It would be so weird and awkward. Like, what am I supposed to do, I've never been in a relationship before. He also forgot to tell me who those two girls were so I'm just gonna have to text him later.

Today is Friday which means I don't have school tomorrow. I sprung up, grabbed some pajamas and headed to my bathroom to change and get ready for bed.

As soon as I was done I laid in my bed and turned off the lamp on my nightstand.

I started to feel my eyes get heavier and heavier. Before I knew it I was out.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌! 𝗁𝗈𝗐'𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋? 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂 𝖽𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅.

𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗉𝗌, 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽! ❦