𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 8

1𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙡 ➸

𝒚/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

I wake up to chirping from my window and.. loud snoring. I get up realizing that I left my balcony open on accident, and so did Cris..

The snoring obviously came from Cris. I roll my eyes heading down to the kitchen where everyone is.

"Oh good morning y/n is Cris awake yet can you go get him?" Gio said while cooking some eggs and bacon with my mom.

I hesitated but since it's Gio I didn't want to say no.

I got back upstairs to Cris' room. I reach for the door handle and stop for a moment before going in.

I walk over to the side Cris was sleeping on. He finally stopped snoring. I gently shake him awake.

He starts to stir awake and stretching his body. He reaches out his arms confused on what's going to happen next. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug while he's still regaining energy and I gently pat his back because I didn't expect him to do that.

"Good morning, come downstairs to eat breakfast." I gently say.

He sits up with his hair all messy and a tired face. Oh gosh.. I say in my mind in utterly shock of how fine he is. I shake my mind, I completely forgot that I'm supposed to lose feelings for him for a second there.

"Kay I'll be down in a second." He says in a his raspy morning voice.

I become flustered by it. Why does he have to keep getting more attractive each day? I have to stay strong though.

I leave his room to go eat breakfast and Cris follows.

After doing so I go back to my room to pick out a cute swimsuit. It was a cute baby pink with a flower pattern to it.

I head down to the beach and start to get myself wet. Eventually more people started to join me.

I sat down in one of the chairs to rest while Cris being the last to join in, came out of the house to be with everybody else.

While chilling, I kept seeing someone eyeing me in the corner of my eye it was a bit weird but I did t think much of it.

We all had fun and the rest of the day we explored Brazil and went shopping.

And for dinner we decided to head to a restaurant. It was called L'Etoile Restaurante.

I wore a white silk elegant dress with a matching black purse and some black kitten heels. I put on some light makeup and was ready to go.

I was the third person to finish getting ready so I waited in the living with Cris and Matteo. I obviously had sat as far as Cris.

And oh my goodness.. Cris is was so handsome in his outfit.

I went on my phone to kill some time and distract myself from Cris.

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

Me and Matteo was the first to finish getting ready.

I can't stop thinking about y/n from earlier when we all went swimming. I tried so hard to stop staring at her I hope she didn't notice. But how could I not? She was so beautiful in that pink set she was wearing.

Y/n just came down to wait with us and oh my absolute days.. that dress is killing me!

The way she sits with her legs crossed, the way she dresses, the way her hair just falls so softly on her shoulders. I just can't anymore.

This is going to be so hard for me. I can't fall for her even more that would just defeat the purpose of my plan.

I so badly want to talk to her. I don't know why we've been so distant lately. Did I do anything wrong?

Everyone else eventually finished getting ready and we all headed to the restaurant.

We had a reserved private table for all of us to sit at.

We all sat down and I sat in front of  y/n. Zea and Eva were sitting on both sides of her.

The waiter then gave all of us menus and we all ordered our food.

As we all ate our food I had noticed that y/n would make a brief stop to help cut Zea's or Eva's food and feed it to them.

She looked so beautiful under the light above her. She looked like she was glowing or something.

𝒚/𝒏 ➸

As we were eating I couldn't help but kept noticing Cris in front of me. I didn't want to completely ignore him, just enough so that my feelings for him won't continue to grow.

Lots of communication and laughter went on the whole night. It was just pure happiness and bonding with each other.

Plus the food was absolutely delicious.

After dinner we all decided to go back home after such a tiring and productive day.

We're now all in the car driving back to our house.

I was sitting next to Cris since I was being forced to.

I was exhausted. My eyes started getting heavier and my breath became calmer. My head naturally fell on someone's shoulder and before i knew it I was asleep when we haven't even arrived to our house yet.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙..

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐. 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾!? 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝟢𝟢 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀!?!? 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍!! ❦