𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 9

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙮 1/𝙙𝙖𝙮 2 ➸

𝒚/𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

I slowly wake up to the feeling of being carried. I lift my arm up to rub my eyes.

I open them to see that I'm being carried Cris!

The first thought that came to mind was, "omg I must be so heavy right now."

Cris looks down to see that I've woken up.

"Hey, you fell asleep in the car so I'm carrying you to your bed." He says as he grabs the door handle and turns it.

He walks over to my bed and gently places me down.

"Oh okay thank you." I say flustered. All I could think was "was I heavy?". I didn't realize it until I accidentally said it out loud.

"Pfft, no. You're like a feather." He says chuckling and looking me up and down while walking out my room. I feel a bit offended, but relieved at the same time.

I check the time and it's now 9:45 pm. And as always I get ready for bed and head to sleep.

I wake up surprisingly early at 6:28 am. Such short amount of sleep but I feel so energized.

I knew everyone else was still asleep but I couldn't go back to bed so I got up and went to start breakfast early.

I didn't really feel like cooking anything so I just I'll just eat some cereal from the pantry.

Unfortunately that cereal was high up on the shelf and I couldn't reach for it. I also might've caused some bit of commotion.

As I was stretching my hands and arms the farthest I can, a tall figure suddenly grabbed it for themselves.

I turned around to see Cris pouring the cereal into his bowl.

"Hey! Give me that." I say snatching it out of his hands and making my own bowl.

Cris just smirks and laughed it off.

I mean it's not my fault he's like a foot taller than me.

I roll my eyes before speaking up.

"What are you even doing here so early?"

"Noo, what are YOU doing here so early?"

"Oh well, I asked first."

"Fine, I just heard stuff in the kitchen so I came down to see that it was just you wanting to eat breakfast early."

"Oh, okay." I say while getting a scoop of my cereal and shoving it in my mouth.

Cris laughs at me and I look at him confused.

He then grabs a paper towel and reached for my face wiping the sides of my mouth.

I stare at his eyes as he does that. They look like stars I could look at all day and night.

"Umm, you know what I'm done eating." I say getting up and putting my bowl in the sink and walking off.

Cris gives me a confused look while I leave.

I couldn't be falling for him even more. I don't want to ruin our friendship if I do.

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

I watch her walk off confused on what happened.

Did I do something wrong? Did I accidentally hurt her?

That was the only good time we've spent with each other in a long time. Why did it have to be ruined so fast.

We've been so distant lately. I'm starting to hate  whatever's going on.

For the rest of the day some of us went shopping and going around Brazil and some of us just stayed at our villa and rested.

Me and y/n were the very few that stayed home. I wanted to talk to her so bad but I didn't want to make things worse.

I just can't wait until this vacation is over.

I suddenly get a text from Roshana. To be honest I kind of forgot about her for a second.

She asked me when's the next time we'll be hanging out. But honestly, I didn't want to continue my plan and going on dates with her.

I sent her a quick text back saying that I really wasn't interested in her and that I don't want to hangout again.

That's it. I'm calling it quits on my plan. Everyday I keep falling for y/n. And no matter how much I hide it, it will continue to grow anyway. Now I won't do anything to stop that. I need y/n.

I won't stop until she's mine.

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

I'm rethinking about what happened this morning. I feel like I overreacted a bit.

I just cannot wait until this vacation is over already.

This was the first time I've ever loved a boy romantically, I just don't want to ruin in.

Eva and Alana the suddenly came in because they wanted to play with me. I guess they noticed I've been looking down the whole day.

They were such sweet angels. We played for a for minutes and we even did the "you're spinning me around my feet are off the ground" trend and posted it on my TikTok.

It got viral in just a few minutes.

It's now 8:34 pm. I'm so exhausted even though I barely did anything all day. Plus all I kept seeing on TikTok and instagram were just fan-pages of Cris.

From the amount of pictures and edits I've seen of him that popped on my for you page, let's just hope I don't randomly start having dreams with him in it.

I take my last sip of my water before heading to my room to get ready for bed. On the way there I stumbled and almost fell. I just hope no one saw that.

Before drifting to sleep I wonder if these feeling will ever go away.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝖧𝖨 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲𝖲😝😝 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪. 𝖸𝖮𝖴. 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲. 𝖲𝖮 𝖬𝖴𝖢𝖧. 𝖥𝖮𝖱. 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱. 𝟨𝟢𝟢. 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖲. 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖲𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖲𝖳. 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝟧𝟢𝟢 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝟨𝟢𝟢!?!?!?! 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗐. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌. ❦