𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 10

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 1 ➸

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

It has now been a week in Brazil. It's been pretty fun so far, lots of swimming and shopping but exhausting.

Lately I've been trying to have conversations with y/n that doesn't just last for 10 seconds. It's been hard since we're so distant now. But I won't give up

I sit in my balcony that was connected to y/n's. I was scrolling on my phone until I heard y/n's door open and close following with the noise coming from a phone.

I knew it was y/n. I heard Avery speaking from her phone.

Now, I don't mean to eavesdrop and be nosy, but at this point their conversation was all I could hear.

I guess they were talking about a problem y/n had. I'm not really sure the audio was a bit muffled.

It's currently 7:56 pm. I decided to pack my bags since we're leaving tomorrow.

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

I was just talking to Avery on the phone. I always came to her when I had boy problems.

This vacation was fun and all but I couldn't wait to leave Brazil. Cris being the only option there to hang out with was so tempting.

Everyday my heart is slowly breaking apart. I feel awful avoiding him.

Anyway, as I was packing, I suddenly remembered about the hoodie that Cris lended me one night.

I hadn't given it back because I guess I was too nervous to do so. Which I shouldn't have been.

I take out the from the drawer. It has my perfume on it for some reason, maybe I should've washed it first.

This time I didn't hesitate to give it back. I head to his room. Knocked on the door until I heard him say "come in".

I slowly opened it to see that he was also packing up.

"Hey here's your hoodie back. Thank you for letting me borrow it that other night." I say with a slight smile.

I walk over to him as he reaches to grab from my hands.

"Oh thanks and you're welcome."

I was about to leave when he spoke up again.

"Oh wait! I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me in my room for this last night in Brazil?"

I'd feel extremely bad if I rejected it. Plus it doesn't have to mean anything so I agreed.

"Uhm.. yeah sure. I'll just be right back for some snacks."

I quickly went back in my room to close up my suitcase and ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab some chips and candy.

By the time I was back in Cris' room he had already finished packing up also and a Netflix was already set on the tv.

I sit down next to him on his bed setting the snack down. I made sure I kept a safe distance with him.

"So what do you wanna watch?"

"I hmm could we watch The Wedding Planner?"

"Yeah sure." He say picking up the remote and putting it on.

Overtime as we watched the movie. I didn't notice we kept moving closer and closer to each other to the point where our shoulders were touching.

I eventually fell asleep even though I didn't mean to.

I suddenly woke up on someone's shoulder quickly realizing it was Cris'.

It was still pitch black outside. I checked my phone to see that it was 4:00 am. Perfect timing to wake up since we needed to leave.

I shake Cris awake. His slight movement indicating that he's slowly starting to wake up.

"Mmmh.. five more minutes." He says wrapping his arms around thinking that I was a pillow.

"Cris cmon we gotta leave today." I say getting out of his grasp to stand up.

Cris sighs deeply as he sits up on his bed.

"Fineee.."

I head back to my room to fix my hair and to grab my suitcases and bags.

It took me a while to get downstairs with everyone else since my bags were heavy.

Cris was the last person to come down.

We all made sure that we didn't leave anything behind before getting into the car and driving to our private jet.

And in just a few (and what I mean by "few" is actually 14 hours) we were finally back home.

First thing I did when I step foot into my room was to immediately lay down on my bed. Oh how I missed my room.

By the time we came back, it was already morning so obviously I went to Avery's house to hangout. And I just had to report to her all the news and what I did in Brazil.

I told her all about my Cris situation of course, that's what best friends do.

I suddenly remembered about the deal I had with Cris. I forgot that we still had to continue to fake date.

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

We're finally back home. The first person that texted me after arriving back was Amelia.

Way to ruin the rest of my day.

Even after a week of me being away she still wouldn't leave me alone. Seriously I thought she'd lose feelings by now.

Since me and y/n are basically on good terms now, I texted her if she wanted to hangout tomorrow. Luckily she said yes, I took this opportunity to finally tell her how I felt and that I I have no interest in Roshana.

I just really hope she feels the same way.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌! 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝟩𝟢𝟢 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗒🥹. 𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐.

𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽. ❦