𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 5

𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?? ➸

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

Me and y/n have been faking dating for the past few days now. I think it's safe to say that it's working. Well I guess for one of them. Amelia's still bit of a problem.

But I also have to admit, these past few days I've felt like me and y/n have been getting closer and closer.

For some reason I have this feeling that keeps growing and growing and I don't know what it is.

So I decided to talk to Mekky about.

𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐊𝐘 🥊

𝗒𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

𝗒𝖾 𝗒𝖾, 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆
𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍
𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗎𝖽𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 "𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀"
𝗂𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉

𝗒𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌🫣😏

𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍? 𝗇𝗈 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍! 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗁

𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒, 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍
𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍🙄

𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗍𝗒𝗅

𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍  𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍

Was Mekky really right?

I loved the way y/n spoke. I love her face. I love the way she dresses. I love her voice. I love her laugh. I love her eyes. I love her soft hair. I love her personality. I love everything about her.

Oh shit I'm in love with her. Not even a little crush, I love her.

But it might be just a waste of time to be honest. I know she doesn't like me back. I don't think we'll ever be more than just childhood friends.

I need to find a way to distract my feelings for her. Oh, how bout I find someone else to like. I'm  gonna contact my other friend Roshana and see if she'd want to go on a date with me.

She's pretty nice I guess. And she's kind of pretty so why not.

I added her on snap and asked her the question, luckily she said yes. We're gonna go to this cafe today since school is finished now.