𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 11

𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ➸

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

As I was hanging out with Avery. I got a text from Cris.

I hadn't noticed since I was in her bathroom but Avery saw and let me know.

"Omg y/n Cris texted you." She says in shock.

"Oh, what does it say." I reply while coming out of her bathroom.

"It says, " hey I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow.", she says reading the text out loud.

"You should go." Avery advises.

"It'll be a perfect opportunity to tell him that you want to quit the deal."

Avery had a good point. Okay, I'll do it.

I pick up my phone and send his a quick text back letting him know that I'm down to hangout.

I've been at Avery's for a few hours now. And I decided it was time to head back home since it was getting late.

I've just been really anxious about tomorrow. What if he gets mad? Apparently Amelia is still bothering him. Let's just hope he understands me.

I get ready for bed still nervous about tomorrow. I finally drift off to sleep after some hard overthinking.

The next thing you know it's already morning.

Cris said he'll be arriving in the afternoon so I have plenty of time to myself for now.

For the time being, I'm mentally preparing myself for when he comes over. Also following with a lot of food binging and rewatching a bunch of my favorite shows and movies on my free time.

And before I knew his driver was already pulling up to my driveway.

I watched Cris get out of the car and enter my house from my window.

I quickly get to my bed to make it look like I was already doing something.

As I was unpausing my show the door slowly opens up to reveal Cris standing there with a smile.

"Hey, what are you doing." He says walking toward my bed and taking a seat.

"I hmm just watching my favorite show. So what do you wanna do?"

"Well I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh uhm me too."

"Oh well in this case you go first."

"Well, Cris we need to stop this whole fake dating thing. I mean Aisha basically forgot about you and Amelia, well she's a bit less obsessed now."

"Wait what why?"

"Cris I really can't explain right now."

"But Amelia's still a problem."

"Cris I'm sure she'll get off your back in like a few days."

"Y/n please, our deal isn't even over yet."

"It basically is now." I say getting frustrated each time.

"And I just can't continue doing it." I continue.

"Please y/n just give at least one reason." Cris says as he's clearly starting to get upset with me.

"Cris not right now-" I say as Cris cuts me off.

"And why not?" He says throwing up is hands in frustration.

"Fine. You want an explanation Cris?" I say fed up.

"Because I'm starting to fall in love with you okay!? And it pains me every single fucking day seeing that you were happy with Roshana. And- and I know that we will never be more and that this is as far as we're gonna get. I know that you don't like me back but I just to get this off my chest because I've been hiding and shoving g these feelings away ever since. So we need to stop this whole fake dating thing because it will break me Cris-". I say has hot tears start to run down my face.

I get cut off by Cris smashing his lips on mines.
Oh how I've been longing for this to happen.

I melt into the kiss. It was gentle and soft, very reassuring. (Very demure)

We both pull away.

"You don't understand, I don't like Roshana. I only went on a date with her hoping to distract my feelings for you."

"I like YOU y/n. Matter of fact, I LOVE you." He continues while wiping away my tears and holding my face so gently.

"Well I guess we both misunderstood each other huh." I say laughing a bit while his reassuring words make me cry even more.

"I love you too." I speak up again as Cris pulls me into a tight hug by the waist, burrowing his head into my neck.

After we both calmed down, we're now in my bed watching a movie.

Cris has his arm around me and I'm cuddled up on his side.

Cris then speaks up. I lift my head up giving him my full attention.

"Y/n l/n, May I be your boyfriend?"

I was extremely happy. I've been wanting to hear those exact words for so long. It's finally happening!

"Yes!" I say hugging him even tighter with the biggest smile on my face.

Cris laughs at how excited I am. He lifts up my face and leans down to give me a kiss.

Now I'm gonna have to tell everything that just happened to Avery.

Me and Cris also discussed how we were going to tell the public about us and he said, and I quote "let's keep it private, but not a secret. I want people to know that you're mine".

I was absolutely screaming on the inside. How in the world did I pull someone like him.

Everyone had always shipped us, now they're finally getting what they want.

This has been the saddest but happiest day in my life. I'm so glad to finally have Cris and not just pretend. I just really hope we last long.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌𝗌𝗌!! 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌!! 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝟩𝟩𝟢, 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝟪𝟩𝟧!!😭😭 what the fart i am flabbergasted. I also have another Cris jr story in mind that I want to start but I'm not sure. And thank you to Amahd02 yyvtalii vitaliia2000000 hefwmeonly1 1luvru

𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝖻𝗈𝗑 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 ❦