𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 3

𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮'𝙨 ➸

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

It's now the weekend again, thank goodness. The school year is also almost over in a 4 days.

Avery invited all of our friends to a sleepover at her house since her parents were away for a few days.

She invited me, Cris, Mekky, Nawaf, Sash (our other bsf), and Leilani.

Somehow, Amelia found out and she was pissed that she wasn't invited. The nerve and audacity she has to think that we would invite her ass.

Each one of use arrived at Avery's house one by one, I was first obviously.

As we were all setting our stuff down, someone aggressively started knocking on the door. Sash went to go get it.

She opened the door just the slightest bit to check and someone barged in. It was just fucking Amelia.

She ran towards Cris who was leaning against the kitchen counter and wrapped her arm around his.

"Heyyy Criss!" She says trying to make her voice more high pitched.

"Bro Amelia what are you doing here!? I told you to leave me alone?" He replies while trying to shake her off.

"Well I just thought I'd invite myself, you know to be with you." She replies as she tightens her grip.

"Bro get off of me!" Trying to get out of her grip.

"Okay Amelia that's enough get out of my house." Avery speaks up.

"But I need to be with MY Cris." She says looking at me while emphasizing "my". I roll my eyes at her foolishness.

She kept insisting for her to stay. Soon enough Avery gave up and let her stay.

Cris finally got away from her walked over to me on the couch, he sat down next to me and suddenly put his arm around my waist.

I wasn't really expecting that I just thought he was going gonna put his around my shoulders.

I didn't know what I was feeling, I was trying so hard to seem calm. But I know I shouldn't be feeling like this it would just be wrong so I shoved those feelings away.

Me and Cris were trying so hard to keep making Amelia mad and which she was.

Anyways, we all decided to make our dinner which was pizza yum. We didn't have enough dough for each individual so we just partnered up.

We made a competition on who could make the best pizza. Poor Amelia was on her own since she wanted to partner up with Cris but he wanted to be with me instead.

We and Cris were now kneading the dough. As we were making the pizza we all played music in the background then Teenage Fever by Drake came up.

"Move." I say while pushing Cris away a little.

"Ooh Cris we should make it a different shape."

"Oh yeahh we could do that."

I started working on shaping the dough into a heart while Cris quickly went to go to the bathroom. I didn't tell Cris what shape it was though teehee.