𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 12

𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 - 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙥 ➸

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

Me and Cris has been dating for so many years now. Each day we fall in love with each other even more. And he's been the best boyfriend I've ever had, not that I've had other boyfriends before but- never mind you get the point.

Now we're in our 20s. He's 22 and I'm 21.

Anyway Cris is stressing out over the World Cup since he's in the champions now. Which is tomorrow.

We're now in bed. I'm reading a book and he's biting his nails. Eventually I get tired of his nail biting.

"Cris you'll be fine. If you won the other rounds, there's no doubt you'll also win the champions." I say as I take his hands off his mouth.

"Yeah I know but just what if-"

"Cris. Even if you lose it won't be the end of the world. Plus I'll be your biggest supporter." I say cutting him off.

"Thank you baby." He says lifting himself up to kiss me.

"I'll be the loudest to cheer you on." I say with a smile.

He gives me a short sweet smile letting me know that he appreciated what I said.

"Oookay. Let's go to bed." I say turning off the lamp beside me.

"Ha okay." He says following me actions.

"Goodnight mi amor." He continues while kissing my forehead before wrapping his arms around me and getting comfortable.

"Good night baby." I say back.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

It's now the morning. I wake up to Cris not being beside me. He probably got up to go to the stadium early.

I have a few more ours until their game starts.

I'm honestly so nervous for Cris. I really do hope he wins this one.

Time passes by and I start to get ready. I put on a nice elegant outfit following with a matching birkin that Cris has gifted me for one of my birthdays.

I then head to the stadium and security lead me to my seat. I specifically asked for a private section where I am in front of the field because I want to see my Cris play, and also because my vision isn't that good also.

They lead me to the front. Oh and did I mention I had invited Sash and Avery with me also. They'll be arriving here shortly.

I do a short prayer in my mind wishing for Cris and his team to win. (Sorry if you aren't religious or you have a different religion)

As I was doing so, Sash and Avery were brought to me by the security.

"Hey girl!!" Sash greeted me.

I greet both of them back following with a group hug.

The match finally starts and my heart is pounding in my chest.

They played for a while and Cris' team scored first!

Then the other team scored..

They kept going until both teams had 2 points. The game was about to end so they made Cris' team do a tie breaker.

I was so anxious and nervous beads of sweat almost ran down my forehead.

Avery put a hand on my shoulder, reassuring me that it'll all be alright.

Cris was the one that kicked the ball. I swear as he did so it felt like everything was in slow motion.

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest until..

Cris scored!

The crowd all collectively stood up and cheered.

I jump up out of my chair in joy. I was so proud of Cris and tear slipped out of my eye.

Immediately after Cris scored he came running toward me.

He grabbed me by the waist a brought me to the field hugging me so joyfully my feet weren't touching the ground and he spun me around.

He put me down as we both nuzzled our heads into each other necks.

I was crying for him to be honest. He made me so proud.

I was covering my eyes. Not wanting anyone to see me cry.

𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

As y/n wasn't looking.

I carefully took something out of my pocket and went down on one knee.

She uncovered her eyes in shock to see the sight in front of her.

The crowd went even louder seeing what was happening on the field.

Y/n's eyes widened as her jaw dropped.

"Y/n m/n l/n, you have made the past few years of my life the greatest ever. All along these years you have changed me for the better. And you never gave up on me and us when things got bad. So y/n my love, will you do the honors of marrying me?" I say as I open up the ring box revealing a ring with a huge diamond stone on it.

It cost me a fortune to get it but for y/n I did it.

Y/n shut her eye close tight as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"Yes yes!" She says as I get up to grab her precious hands and put the ring on her ring finger.

The crowd cheered for us. Since this whole moment is being captured on live everyone in the whole world will now know that I'm gonna be married to the most amazing girl in the entire universe.

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 ➸

I admire the ring on my hand. He truly made me the happiest ever.

I look around to see everyone cheer for us including Avery and Sash.

I really cannot wait to spend my whole life with him.

▼・ᴥ・▼
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌! 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟣𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌!! 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉. 𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇, 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗈𝗇. 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉! 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼! ❦