𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 7

𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 ➸

𝒚/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ➸

It's now Monday and to be honest pushing Cris away has been aching my heart so far.

But anyway it's 7:30 pm. I just ate dinner now I'm packing my bags for the trip to Brazil. I put a week and a day worth of clothes in my luggage and my essentials in my bag ready to go for when I wake up at 4:30 in the morning.

It took me about half an hour to do so and now it's 8:00 pm so I decided to start getting ready for bed since I had to wake up so early in the morning.

As I was getting in bed I got a text from junior. It read, "you excited bout the trip?". I guess he was trying to start up a conversation since we haven't talked for like 2 days. I replied with "yup 👍", short in simple.

I put my covers over me, turned off my light, and drifted to sleep.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

I woke to the most annoying sound in the world, my alarm.

I quickly turned it off and headed to the bathroom to do my business and change.

I gathered my luggage and bag and headed out the house to put them in the car.

As I stepped outside I immediately got hit with fresh cold night air. I hadn't realized that we were sharing the car with the Ronaldo's.

"Y/n get in the car and sit with Cris." My mom said as she helped load the car.

I was about to panic when my little sister Zea that's 3 years old spoke up.

"No mommy I want to sit with Cris." She says while crossing her arms.

My mom didn't want her to start a tantrum this early in the morning so she said yes.

I sigh, thank goodness.

Eventually, we all got into the car. With me sitting on the left, Zea being in the middle, and Cris on the right. Oh and my little brother Santiago and Cris' other siblings in the back wanting to be alone. And obviously the adults too.

We arrived at our private jet and it was huge. We entered it and I immediately went to go sit down and claim my spot.

I decide to sleep some more since it's a 14 hour flight from Riyadh to Brazil. But before doing so i posted a new dump on my insta.

@y/n.l0v33

l0v33