New Beginnings....

"Ek hi shakhs ki to baat hai maula
Saara jahan kis ne manga hai"

Murad woke up n saw the time in his phone he mentally scolded himself for sleeping till late then his eyes fell on the sleeping figure of rumaisa beside him he left her hands n went out of hospital ward on his way outside the hospital he was met with the operating surgeon of his wife upon seeing Murad, dr Ismail signalled him to come inside to have a word with him to which Murad complied.
Currently both men were sitting quietly inside Dr. Ismail's cabin from last two minutes Murad's silence was something that didn't bother him cause that was Murad Ahmed from last 4 years he didn't speak much let alone having conversation so the dr started speaking "as you know murad your wife had a blood clot in her brain but due to god's grace she dealt with it for a really long time but now that she has been in coma for such a long a period a minor swelling has begun to develop in the back side of her brain we have decided to put her under really strong medications may be her brain responds to it n she wakes up n then she has to undergo a surgery as it really is a critical matter which needs urgent attention"
All this while Murad's attention was on just a mere monologue "may be she wakes up" he heard everything attentively but as if this sentence slipped out of dr ismail mouth it brought back life into his soul he quickly stood up n hugged Dr.Ismail out of the blue the latter was taken a back by his gesture but didn't show it n murad quickly composed himself and asked "Ismail woh thik ho jayegi" too which he replied "Haan Murad woh thik ho jayegi Inshallah" n then for an hour they discussed about rumaisa's treatment n dr told Murad that a consent form is needed too be signed by husband n parents of the patient too which Murad nodded silently as he wasn't sure how to initiate a conversation with his Zeenat khaala n furqaan chachu as he hadn't spoken a single word to them since last 4 years it wasn't that he didn't wanted to but he couldn't bring himself together to talk with them as he had seen it in their in eyes he was not more or less than a miscreant who had taken away their most precious possession from them moreover the guilt has burdened him much more than one could imagine but he kept those thoughts aside thinking that he had a chance if certain someone could help him. But talking about that certain someone he wasn't that sure himself cause the person would even spare him a single glance

A girl in her mid twenties was sitting in the farthest corner of library of the 'London college of fashion'cladded in a lavender coloured oversized shirt paired with blue denim a silver watch was tied on her left wrist and a beautiful diamond ring was resting on her ring finger her silky black hair were tied in messy bun she was busy reading a romance novel when a voice interrupted her ' Haya someone is looking for you in the fashion faculity' she ignored the call n again diverted her whole attention on the book after 5 min a gentle tap on her shoulder brought back her into reality she turned around only to witness two pair of hazel brown eyes staring at her with pure adoration. Two minutes passed in the staring war when the girl cleared her throat n asked ' zain aap kab aye'too which he replied 'mein toh kabse se yahi tha lekin Hayat madam ka sara dhyan apni kitaab m jo tha toh bhla mein unhe kaise dikhta' n then she again continued 'aap ka patient toh apka wait kar rha tha na jahan tak mera khayal isliye apne subah mujhe college bhi drop nahi kara'n he answered her 'haan toh mein sach keh rha tha chahe toh ismail bhai se puchlo' n she said 'rehne de aap ye jo ismail bhai ke bahane aap subah subah bakery gaye the na' again he said 'ye ilzam h mujhpar mein toh bas tumhare liye muffins lene gaya tha' saying this he offered her the bag he was hiding for a such along time seeing this her eyes instantly lit up n she quickly snatched the bag from him n said ab ye mein aapke saath share ni karne wali n he smiled listening her n then demande woh aaj sham mein hume roomi se milne jaana h hume se mera matlab h mein aur maham aap le chalenge na before she could speak further  zain interrupted wahan Murad bhai bhi h n  listening his name she sighed n remained silent then Hayat replied thik jab woh chale jaye toh aap hume pick kar lijiye ga n he complied to her request n after that he left .

————————————————-
Ab ye zain kon h?
Sabr rakho aage ke chapters m pta chal jayega ki akhir ko ye hero h kon.....