Muffins can be bitter,love

"Sab khafa hai mere lehze se, Mere haal se koi waqif nahi."

Hayat walked out of college campus n decide to take a walk to bakery when a notification popped up on her phone and seeing the sender name she sighed n opened the text'tumhari classes khatam ho gayi ho toh message karna I need you to deliver a parcel' thinking for a minute she replied 'wahi mein sochu janab ne mujh pe aaj subah itni meherbani kyu kari muffins nahi rishwat thi woh toh khair jaldi se aao mujhe bakery bhi jaana h' after 10 mins a car stopped infront of hayat n she quickly got inside .
Sitting inside the car Hayat looked at the man sitting on the passenger seat n asked 'ab konsi favour chahiye janab ko mujhse' and on the que he handed her a shopper n replied 'bas ye parcel deliver karna h maham tak' listening him she was about to open it but he interrupted 'aare tum apna share kha toh chuki ab ye maham ke liye woh khud open karlegi' n she complied to his request saying 'haan thik h nahi kholti magar ek shart par kal University drop karna padega woh jo driver haina haider ka bada dangerous lagta h uske wajah se na university m sab mujh se darte h koi dosti bhi nahi karta graduation complete hone ko lekin ek bhi dost nahi hai' but he denied to her request 'aare nahi yaar fir tumhare driver mujhe bhi daryenge' n replied 'acha toh fir thik hai mein bhi nahi karoongi tumhara parcel deliver' at last he gave up n complied to her request saying thik hai deal tum mera kaam mein tumhara .
In their never ending quarrel they reached their destination hayat quickly got of the car n zain left for the clinic as it was getting late.
Hayat quickly entered the large bakery named 'Sweet Tooth By Maham'
Yes you heard it right the bakery was owned by maham after rumaisa's accident maham became completely silent she didn't talk to anyone not even to her own self she blamed herself for everything thing. She wanted to erase each bitter memory from her life n she decided to do it herself she mustered up a lot of confidence n talked to to hamza she asked him to leave her n her home she explained him that he was a mere infatuation for her that started in childhood n it ended when rejected her that all was not more or less. And after 5 months when rumaisa was taken London for further treatment she demanded to accompany her along with hayat too which elders agreed after thinking for a while. She went too London along with Hayat where hayat decided too study further maham planned to open a bakery as she didn't want sit idle n let negativity overtake her mental peace she worked hard even sometime she overworked herself just to keep herself busy and in the process the old maham was lost somewhere cause the owner of sweet tooth was a serious and composed lady she didn't speak much a total professional bakery owner.
Hayat entered the bakery n directly went to the counter n asked 'excuse me I want too meet miss maham' n the lady sitting on the counter replied 'Mam is in the kitchen let me call her' n the latter nodded after a minute maham walked out of kitchen removing her apron she was wearing a stunning mauve coloured dress paired with black formal pants hairs were neatly tied in a bun n a beautiful infinity pendant was laid on her neck all in all she was looking perfect. Seeing a shopper in hayat's hand maham asked 'yeh kya lekar ayi ho' n she replied 'woh toh bas aate waqt zain mil gaya tha toh usne ye dediya mujhe' maham sighed n said ' zain mil gaya tha kya matlab koi tumhe kuch bhi dedega tum lelogi' before she could get more angry hayat forwarded her the bag n said 'uff kitna gussa meri baat toh suno puri woh yeh usne tumhare liye diya h'but again maham interrupted 'kyu aur kis khushi m' n she replied 'bakery ko pure 3 saal jo complete ho gaye h madam toh yeh ek chota sa gift h ab rakh lo mujhe aur kuch ni pata woh sham m pick karne ayega hume roomi se milne le jaane ke liye toh khud pooch lena' maham wanted to ask further but seeing the workers looking at them suspiciously she decided to talk later about this matter.
It was around 6 in the evening the both the girls were at home hayat was taking shower whereas maham was all ready to go to hospital she was busy busy on her phone when door bell rang she got up n opened the door zain calmed his racing heart as maham was standing on the door looking so modest in her abaya that he even forgot to blink his eyes seeing him staring at her maham said aap andar aa sakte h infact mujhe aap se kuch aap se kuch baat bhi karni so please n he entered inside the hall n sat on the sofa maham went too kitchen n after 2 minutes she came outside with a glass of water n and a shopper in her hand seeing her zain got a little scared she offered him the glass of the water n sat on the opposite sofa n kept the shopper on the adjacent table. Zain drank the water n kept glass aside n maham began her interrogation "Waise apke knowledge ke liye bata doon mera pass apni bakery h toh mera jab man karega muffins ya kuch bhi khaane ka toh mein kha sakti hoon you don't need to bother from next time Mr. Farooqi" n he answered "Isme talqaluf ki toh koi baat hi nahi h ye toh bas meine dekha apka mood acha nahi hai toh socha kyu na kuch meetha ho jaye" but she coldly replied
"Mere mood ki report aap kyu rakhte I don't think ki apko aisa karna chahiye aur haan Ainda se ye khidamat khalkh kahi aur kariyega kyuki mujhe strawberry se allergy hai"he mentally scolded himself n said "Ya Allah muihe maaf karde in i am really I didn't knew ki aap strawberries se allergic h warna mein chocolate flavour ke bhejta"but she interrupted him saying
"Excuse me apko ek baar m samaj mein ni ata h"but he quickly apologised "I am really sorry if I hurted you woh aaj apki bakery ko 3 years complete hue toh bas isliye meine bhej diya next time se ni hoga" n she replied better nahi ho toh acha h in as their fight ended hayat came downstairs n they quickly left for hospital.

Character aesthetics:

Maham's bakery